Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened to Keith "Sometimes" Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to Keith "Sometimes" Thurman?

"You better not duck me thun"

"I got a 0 and I ain't afraid to let it go"

"I want the best of the welterweight division"

Shawn Porter has been begging dude for a fight and he's been MIA. No appearances, no interviews no nothing.

Is he hoping Floyd Mayweather comes out of retirement or did he lose his confidence after Collazo hurt him to the body?
    He wants to protect his 0 in case Floyd returns
    15.87%
    Shawn Porter is a difficult style matchup for him
    25.40%
    He Wants to continue to fight bums and cry about being ducked
    53.97%
    He has bigger fish to fry than Shawn P.
    4.76%

Originally posted by PBP. View Post

Shawn Porter has been begging dude for a fight and he's been MIA. No appearances, no interviews no nothing.

Is he hoping Floyd Mayweather comes out of retirement or did he lose his confidence after Collazo hurt him to the body?
    he know porter is the real deal. He probably still want the mallignaggi fight

Comment

Vacation? Maybe boxing journalists haven't spoke to him, hope to hear from him regarding Porter soon. Because this fight should have been sorted out by now.

Comment

Thurman agreed to the fight and the holdup is over a date, not one fighter or the other not wanting it. I don't know why the date keeps getting pushed further and further away, but that's not either guy's fault.

Comment

Who f#cking knows, maybe Jan. 23 didn't fit for some legit reason, maybe "he scared", maybe he's gotta fight a mandatory or some nutty alphabet group situation, maybe he gots cancer, maybe he retired cuz he lost his big toe in a knife juggling accident.

This is the problem with PBC. No one knows wtf is happening with big fights like this until they announce Thurman vs Porter officially or Thurman vs Chris Algieri on a random Wednesday @ 8pm. Frustrating ****.

Comment

Shawn would KO him I think lol

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post

He wants his left hand to heal up before fighting Shawn. It's been bothering him for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
                He wants his left hand to heal up before fighting Shawn. It's been bothering him for a while now.
                Is that info or your opinion? If that's the case he should just say it.

From what I understand it's just a matter of getting the right date/network...

Comment

You for real? If so my bad for ragging on Keith.

I just want to see the damn fight.....like today not in June.

Comment

Source on this info?

Comment

Working...
                    X