Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't start slurping Canelo for this win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

You guys are all just butthurt because you were so excited to possibly discredit Canelo and thereby discredit Floyd. Don't even try to tell us otherwise

Comment

Boxing is a dirty game.

You can't prove anything but the whole paying off Angulo at the weigh in and even getting a draw on one of the cards of the Mayweather fight, seems shady.

Comment

Sure Angulo looked like crap, but one can say it's because Canelo looked damn good

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            you dont like it that it makes Floyd look better. If Pac just beat Canelo you wouldnt be saying that.

Even moreso, your argument on the way Angoulu looked is ish. He looked like that because Canelo hurt him from the very start of the fight. Canelo sapped his strength
            WTF are you talking about?

I'm talking about Canelo vs. Lara.

This fight doesn't make a Floyd win look any better, either way. I honestly didn't even have Floyd on my mind when making this thread.

Flowmos are weird.

Comment

Dude. Why are you so mad. Acting like a little *****.

Comment

He did his job. He needs to fight Lara now.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  You guys are all just butthurt because you were so excited to possibly discredit Canelo and thereby discredit Floyd. Don't even try to tell us otherwise
                  I picked Canelo to destroy Angulo.

I'm referring to people saying, "Angulo dropped Lara twice! Canelo will kill Lara!"

Turds.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                    Boxing is a dirty game.

You can't prove anything but the whole paying off Angulo at the weigh in and even getting a draw on one of the cards of the Mayweather fight, seems shady.
                    Yeah, Angulo's head snapping back every 10 seconds from the number of combinations he was being routinely hit with due to the massive disparity in hand speed. Shady as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                      This has nothing to do with Floyd. I was referring to people saying Canelo will beat Lara. It's almost laughable.

Get his **** out your mouth.
                      See, considering how much hatred you post towards Floyd daily, statements like this aren't easy to believe. Just so you know.

That said, Fettuccine looked a bit drained and he's not as fresh as Canelo is. Both should move up to middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X