Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDK who has thought of this? Leonard vs Money May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDK who has thought of this? Leonard vs Money May?

I might be going out on a limb here, but I think Leonard would edge Mayweather Jr out in a razor thin split decision. I can't see Leonard's stamina holding up enough to break through Floyd's hermetically sealed defense.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
        Mayweather Gatti's everyone ever. Only reason he's never done it since is because he wants to make it somewhat fair.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Mayweather Gatti's everyone ever. Only reason he's never done it since is because he wants to make it somewhat fair.
          they dont want it

#TMTbaby#hardwork#dedication

Comment

I honestly see Leonard beating Floyd,Jr the same way he beat Floyd,Sr. Leonard is one of the most complete fighters in the history of the sport. He had it all, speed, power, defense, and intelligence. Plus his confidence would match Floyd's. I picture their fight being similiar to Floyd's fight with Judah the 1st 4 rounds. The difference is, Ray would be strong the whole 12 rounds. It definitely is a great fantasy fight.

Comment

Srl all day IMO.... I would also pick duran and hearns over mayweather at ww... But then again no way he fights these guys. Leonard beat hearns and duran at ww.... Mayweather doesn't have anyone on his résumé that can even hold a candle to these guys... A 38 year old mosley? A shot to **** de la hoya even tho that was lmw... Leonard has one of the strongest resumes in boxing while mayweather has one of the weakest. Even though srl lost to duran (one of my favorite fights) who cares that's what happens when you constantly fight the best. I'm leaving out hagler because he would be too big for mayweather but not forgotten ( I thought srl lost that fight).

Comment

Leonard, either by comfy UD or late KO if it's a 15-rounder. They're equal in speed, but Floyd's slight advantage in technique is blown away by SRL's huge advantage in size and power.

Comment

I would have taken SRL by UD or stoppage of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

SRL Advantages

1. Better footwork
                  2. Quicker hands
                  3. Taller and Reach
                  4. Fought much better opposition (due to the era)
                  5. A Great counter puncher, maybe not better but still A class
                  6. Could Brawl
                  7. Grade A defense, not harder to hit than Mayweather, but still great.
                  8. Better stamina

SRL would win hands down. He would tag Floyd all night and move constantly move. Plus he would come in for the kill if Floyd ever seems to be hurt.

Comment

I favor Sugar Ray Lenord via possible stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X