Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird/Random things you've seen or came across?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird/Random things you've seen or came across?

Long story short, I walked out of Best Buy and the old lady parked next to me was throwing up. I got in my car and drove off disgusted....WTF is wrong with people these days?

I also caught two hobos making out behind the dumpster on another occasion.

i was running in the park one day and i saw a 6year old girl taking a **** in the park i just kept running but a lil faster

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
      i was running in the park one day and i saw a 6year old girl taking a **** in the park i just kept running but a lil faster
      I Blame her parents.

Comment

i found my substitute teacher on the floor of my high school classroom. he was probably dead. i didn't get a great look at him, but i remember his face looking very dark. at the time i wasn't certain whether or not he was dead. i booked it out of there to get to a phone. this was pre cell phone and i couldn't call 911. a teacher in a nearby classroom called the appropriate authorities.

i guess the poor old guy had one hell of a heart attack. he may have been dead for several minutes before i arrived, but i cannot be certain. he was a good, old dude. a friend/acquaintance of mine had been in the room for several minutes, and hadn't noticed the sub. he really didn't take it well.

i had to give a give a statement to the jakes. after the brief statement, some teachers with whom i was familiar sat me down and spoke to me about what happened, probably trying to make sure that i would be all right, and i was.

while i was in the office, the wife of the deceased arrived. she looked lost. panicked and lost. at 15, the gravity of the situation had been lost on me until she showed up. she looked like she was trapped on a ship that was starting to sink.

i've got two:
        the dead body of that man in my math class, and the face of his wife.

Comment

A bum came up to me and my friend Jorge off of charleston and maryland pkwy with a sack full of gold jewelry. He offered us some but that whole scenario was just wrong, we refused and the bum called us lousy commoners.

Comment

I saw a man playing frisbee with a goat once. Also, a midget riding a bicycle.

Comment

As i entered this alley way (shortcut home), i seen a chick....maybe late 30's, squating & taking a piss. You'd think if you seen another person...you'd quickly jump up & put your trousers up but she smiled & waved, smh.

Turned back around, with a disgusted look & took the long way home.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                As i entered this alley way (shortcut home), i seen a chick....maybe late 30's, squating & taking a piss. You'd think if you seen another person...you'd quickly jump up & put your trousers up but she smiled & waved, smh.

Turned back around, with a disgusted look & took the long way home.
                nice neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  I saw a man playing frisbee with a goat once. Also, a midget riding a bicycle.
                  Wouldn't have happened to seen these in Eureka, California?

I have seen some pretty odd ball groups of people up there.

Comment

Saw a black guy in the middle of the woods in a part of the country with about 0.5 % blacks.

Freaky stuff.

We also have a town dwarf. Seeing him is always weird. I think he was in "Willow" back in the day but have not managed to roll that fame into money and pussi.

Comment

Working...
                    X