Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Likes Donaire-Mares, But No Golden Co-Promotion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care who promotes it as long as the fight happens. But I do think maybe mares should concede, seeing as Donaire is the lineal champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      Could I get a link or two?
      was all over boxingscene and videos on youtube while the litigation was going through, look for it yourself...

arum talking about donaire not being able to beat gamboa and other fighters he named, said the filipinos dont even connect with him... and started talking **** about his wife ......

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        Could I get a link or two?
        Where you been? This is common knowledge. Requesting a link for this exposes your boxing IQ.

Comment

Bob Arums been promoting fights since before many of yall were even born.

Theres nothing GBP brings to the table

The two fighters should get paid and only one promoter (the better one obviously is Top Rank)

Arum offered to paid for Mares services and do a "non-regular co promotion"

I don't see anything wrong with that.

And Arum holds all the cards. Donaire can fight Rigo and move up while Mares has no one to fight on GBP

Comment

Meanwhile Mares is going to continue to call Donaire in public and make him (and his promotor) look like cowards, therefore inflating his own stocks.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Where you been? This is common knowledge. Requesting a link for this exposes your boxing IQ.
              Possibly with my girlfriend.

So kindly, **** yourself. I'm not denying it happened I'm asking for proof.

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
              was all over boxingscene and videos on youtube while the litigation was going through, look for it yourself...

arum talking about donaire not being able to beat gamboa and other fighters he named, said the filipinos dont even connect with him... and started talking **** about his wife ......
              I don't really know what I'm looking for, out of that. All I'm really interested in is what Arum was saying about his wife.

Donaire should've bought out his contract and left right then if Arum talked **** about his wife. What the hell kind of man doesn't?
              Last edited by Capaedia; 11-14-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                Once the old man croaks the game is going to be wide open.
                exactly, i believe todd deboeuf is a more understanding guy than the old fuk, once hes gone this guy can sit at the table and work the fights everybody wants to see, the old fuk is hurting his fighters interests and pockets, and annoying the shiet out of fans with his antics...

Comment

I know Arum has been in the game for a long long time, but he's really become a bitter selfish old man. He hurts boxing more than he contributes to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Bob Arums been promoting fights since before many of yall were even born.

Theres nothing GBP brings to the table

The two fighters should get paid and only one promoter (the better one obviously is Top Rank)

Arum offered to paid for Mares services and do a "non-regular co promotion"

I don't see anything wrong with that.

And Arum holds all the cards. Donaire can fight Rigo and move up while Mares has no one to fight on GBP
                    i see, you must be one of those guys who called him "uncle bob"...
                    the same "uncle bob" who demanded pacquiao to fire the accounting firm who discovered how he underpaid pacquiao and has pacquiao's "special adviser" koncz in his payroll, lmfao!!!

we have witnessed the birth of a new breed of fan... the "bobtard"

its incredible he still have groupies in the philippines..

here is this for u, from the guy who was "enraged" at the "robbery" of the century, same guy who vowed to start a criminal investigation on the judges!!! lmfao!!!

Comment

Damn shame that yet another classic fight is killed by the promoters.

Comment

Working...
                      X