Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW FLOYD MAYWEATHER VIDEO with PRESS- POST ORTIZ- GOING OFF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW FLOYD MAYWEATHER VIDEO with PRESS- POST ORTIZ- GOING OFF!

"He kept hitting me behind the head. All the shots...look...I'm tellin y'all, look...y'all talking about rabbit punching, look...I mean, y'all want to talk about rabbit punching, dirty fighting...look! Come on, man. Now we wanna talk about who's fighting dirty, come on...we wouldn't have even been there if you would've never done what you was doing...The guy said I was the dirty fighter. They said I was the dirty fighter, but now, I get headbutt, I get rabbit punched, and now they say, 'You know what? Floyd's the dirty fighter.' I told you, I'm always in a no-win situation...I'm getting, like I said, rabbit punches, headbutts, numerous headbutts, rabbit punches, elbows, behind the head," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather as he spoke to the media about the numerous fouls he received prior to his 4th round knockout of former WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. Mayweather would point out lacerations to his mouth and serious swelling on the back of his head as a result of several fouls inflicted by Ortiz. Check out what else he had to say about the fight, his future plans and much more. watch video

Last edited by Cash Cow; 09-19-2011, 03:07 AM. Reason: had typos please change

Damn Floyd is keeping it 100!

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      Damn Floyd is keeping it 100!
      Certainly did...by making sure he avoids answering any half decent question.

Comment

Damn! another gay ass ***** thread from cash ****! How many is that since the fight there, bumsniff?

Comment

"I'ma fight again"

Hopefully it's soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

"He kept hitting me behind the head. All the shots...look...I'm tellin y'all, look...y'all talking about rabbit punching, look...I mean, y'all want to talk about rabbit punching, dirty fighting...look! Come on, man. Now we wanna talk about who's fighting dirty, come on...we wouldn't have even been there if you would've never done what you was doing...The guy said I was the dirty fighter. They said I was the dirty fighter, but now, I get headbutt, I get rabbit punched, and now they say, 'You know what? Floyd's the dirty fighter.' I told you, I'm always in a no-win situation...I'm getting, like I said, rabbit punches, headbutts, numerous headbutts, rabbit punches, elbows, behind the head," stated undefeated pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather as he spoke to the media about the numerous fouls he received prior to his 4th round knockout of former WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz. Mayweather would point out lacerations to his mouth and serious swelling on the back of his head as a result of several fouls inflicted by Ortiz. Check out what else he had to say about the fight, his future plans and much more. watch video

u always played as the villain now ur butthurt cuz people are hating on you?

Comment

1:25

floyd giving andre dirrell his autograph lol. humble dude

Comment

can't argue with this. ortiz was fighting dirty as ****.

Comment

lol, floyd dont want none of Khan...........

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    lol, floyd dont want none of Khan...........

Comment

Working...
                    X