Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz has nothing to lose; Floyd--- everything.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I just rewatched the Ortiz fights with Maidana, Peterson, and Berto and I'll tell you what: Ortiz is young, strong, and can really punch, but other than that his defense is ABSOLUTE TRASH, he doesn't jab at all, he has little to no ring IQ, and he has NO composure at all.

I think Ortiz has a shot to win by KO but my Dear God is he going to take a severe beating. The number of straight rights he's going to eat from May is going to be epic. He sounds like a complete and utter moron in all of his interviews too haha.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
      If Ortiz wins, he fights Pac next. therell be no shame if he loses against the undefeated, former p4p king floyd.

Mr Vacation on the other hand if he loses... will go back to vacation.
      you mean, if ortiz LOSES, pac will fight him next. but pacroid fighting ortiz if he beats floyd is just as much of a pipe dream as pac wanting to fight Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
        If Ortiz wins, he fights Pac next. therell be no shame if he loses against the undefeated, former p4p king floyd.

Mr Vacation on the other hand if he loses... will go back to vacation.
        Floyd goes on vacations after victories as well. Basically, Floyd is a boxer who doesn't really seem like he enjoys fighting. He enjoys the money, the celebrity, and accolades, but that seems to be about it. Oh, and he enjoys hearing himself talk. Wonder why he couldn't make it to the deposition? He said himself that he hasn't been training.

Comment

Working...
        X