No announcement yet.

Pathetic fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic fans

Trying to discredit a 46 year old man who just put a beating on a young hungry lion,i swear some of you fcks are just bitter inside.

If Hopkins wasn't such a dirtbag as a person he'd have more fans.

Comment

Trolls aren't fans.....or people.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
        How is he a dirt bag,i think he is a positive influence to any up and coming fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
          whatever!!!...anyway, let the haters hate....a throne without thorns is like triumph without glory!!

Comment

Don't listen to those dumb idiots.

Comment

man...it was a good win but putting bhop as the new p4p king is just overdoing it.....

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                How is he a dirt bag,i think he is a positive influence to any up and coming fighter.
                He's a dirt bag because he doesn't smoke or drink, cleaned up his life, has a great sportsmanship towards his opponents at the end of their fights. Guy is a completely bad influence, there's nothing good about him.

Comment

I think the worst and most pathetic part is all these people who use to say "**** that old racist geezer, he's boring and dirty as ****" are now gonna have him in their avatars

Comment

**** da haters hopkins is a legend we just witnessed greatness

Comment

Working...
                    X