No announcement yet.

hope tonite leads to better things for judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope tonite leads to better things for judah

he has the talent,looks in top shape,has a new trainer...lets hope he can finally get his head on right win a few meaninful fights and retire with his head up

WAR JUDAH

I'd like to see Judah do good, but I got a feeling this kid is gonna be a tough fight for Zab.

Comment

I also hope the same thing for Zab. In boxing, better late than never's a passe', but we'll see.

A coupla wins can save some esteem for him. Hope he's up for it.

Comment

STFU larry! you should be writing an open letter to floyd along with a petition from you *****s for him to sign the dam contract.

Comment

Originally posted by ravishing View Post
          i'd like to see judah do good, but i got a feeling this kid is gonna be a tough fight for zab.
          judah apears to have matured...hell he even shook the guys hand after the face off

Comment

Originally posted by gt-r View Post
            stfu larry! You should be writing an open letter to floyd along with a petition from you *****s for him to sign the dam contract.
            man im tired of talking about floyd/manny..go to one of the other 10000 threads about them if you wanna talk about that

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
              judah apears to have matured...hell he even shook the guys hand after the face off
              My main thing with him has always been his mental game. Living in NY, I saw how they were patterning Zab and he had all the tools. But it was when he really got tested (Tzu, Cotto, Mayweather, etc) where he just seemed like he just shut down mentally (especially the Mayweather fight). Mental toughness is highly underrated in Boxing.

Comment

Larryx You are biggest racist in history of BS!

I hope that Santa Cruz knocks the **** out of this hypejob.

Judah had few hundred chances and lost them all,and Santa Cruz had 1 bigfight in which won 10 rounds according to LEderman and EManuel Stewart and got robbed¨!

Warrrrrr SANTA CRUZ!

Comment

i hope judah loses so he can't be recycled anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                    man im tired of talking about floyd/manny..go to one of the other 10000 threads about them if you wanna talk about that
                    its do or die today. focus on that then come saturday we can all forget about floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X