No announcement yet.

hbo or showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hbo or showtime

which station do you prefer to watch boxing on if you had the choice? i go back n forth im starting to prefer showtime tho

I watch them both, but prefer showtime. You get the undercard bouts on sho-extreme, the commentators are less bias & the fights are usually more competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I watch them both, but prefer showtime. You get the undercard bouts on sho-extreme, the commentators are less bias & the fights are usually more competitive.
      ya anymore you cant take anything hbo says serious. the negativity they show towards certain fighters is ridiculous. they question some and give a pass to others for the same things etc etc i just thought bout it this morning how i was starting to enjoy showtime fights more as fare as commentating

Comment

of all the commentary bashing here, surprised no one mentions Gus
        he's annoying as hell
        for that alone, would pick HBO

Comment

HBO for me.......

Comment

hbo for me too...

boxing cards on showtime seem mediocre to me.

Mathysse vs Dallas?

Comment

As far as who puts on the better fights/cards, it's undoubtedly been Showtime over the last four or five years.But I find it difficult to support a network that would pay somebody like Malignaggi to commentate.I don't care if Tarver is a steroid abusing milkd^d that cheated on his wife, because he's far and away better than that twat.

EDIT: milkd^d is censored?
              Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 02-11-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                of all the commentary bashing here, surprised no one mentions Gus
                he's annoying as hell
                for that alone, would pick HBO

Gus Johnson doesn't commentate for Showtime anymore but yea he was annoying as hell with all that screaming.

I can still hear him know "OH JUANMA"
                Last edited by UTEP; 02-11-2013, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  As far as who puts on the better fights/cards, it's undoubtedly been Showtime over the last four or five years.But I find it difficult to support a network that would pay somebody like Malignaggi to commentate.I don't care if Tarver is a steroid abusing ******* that cheated on his wife, because he's far and away better than twat.
                  Personally, I find Paulie to be a very good & fair commentator. I remember watching the Cotto/Trout fight & him calling the fight similar to how I saw it. By the judges wide scorecards you'd swear Cotto got completely dominated.

Comment

I prefer hbo by far.

Comment

Working...
                    X