Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alright, who does Everybody want to win Mayweather-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright, who does Everybody want to win Mayweather-Mosley?

earlier everyone made threads with who do the blacks, latin, and whiteboys want to win the fight. Idc bout that ****, who do you want to win regardless of race, actually not want, who are you puttin money on?
    mayweather
    42.19%
    mosley
    50.00%
    draw
    1.56%
    unsure
    6.25%

i hope mosley destroys him, then gets robbed in decision so we get may-pac.

Comment

Floyd...............

Comment

Originally posted by Big Vern View Post
        Floyd...............
        Same here!

Comment

Shane. He's my boy

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayRob View Post
            i hope mosley destroys him, then gets robbed in decision so we get may-pac.
            lol. i don't like robberies but this way, everybody wins. kinda.

Comment

i always root for floyd on anything other than a pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
                i always root for floyd on anything other than a pac fight.
                By the way of TKO it will be Mosley and if by the way of UD than may be Mayweather. But I love MOSLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Comment

Shane, because Floyd's a classless *******. One thing I always remember and admire about Shane was when he was being interviewed by Larry Merchant after losing in an undisputed world lt.-middleweight fight with Winky Wright. Merchant asked, 'Aren't you disappointed you turned down $12 million for another fight with Oscar instead of this dangerous fight?' ...'No,' Mosley answered. And I don't know the exact quote, but Shane said boxing was more about proving you were the best, and he wanted to fight the best fighter out there, to eliminate all opposition. That's why he fought Winky, at the time the most avoided man in the sport, instead of Oscar. Shane simply wanted to be the best. How many fighters can say that? If May wanted to really be the best at welter he'd have fought Margarito a couple years ago, he'd have fought Cotto...But nah, he fought Ricky Hatton. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    Shane, because Floyd's a classless *******. One thing I always remember and admire about Shane was when he was being interviewed by Larry Merchant after losing in an undisputed world lt.-middleweight fight with Winky Wright. Merchant asked, 'Aren't you disappointed you turned down $12 million for another fight with Oscar instead of this dangerous fight?' ...'No,' Mosley answered. And I don't know the exact quote, but Shane said boxing was more about proving you were the best, and he wanted to fight the best fighter out there, to eliminate all opposition. That's why he fought Winky, at the time the most avoided man in the sport, instead of Oscar. Shane simply wanted to be the best. How many fighters can say that? If May wanted to really be the best at welter he'd have fought Margarito a couple years ago, he'd have fought Cotto...But nah, he fought Ricky Hatton. Nice.
                    thats definitely something Floyd wouldn't do.

Comment

Working...
                    X