Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that the fight is done: TIME TO MAKE SHANE LOOK LIKE A BUM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the fight is done: TIME TO MAKE SHANE LOOK LIKE A BUM?

Some people are really trolls. First they say "Mayweather will never fight a true welterweight", now that the fight is done they say "Shane is too old, not fast enough...." WTF?!?!?!?! They pick their alts to say that stuff first because god forbid a troll being red (most trolls are solid green around here).
    Bottom line is: People are just envious of Floyd. 40-0 and the future WELTERWEIGHT champion BITCHES.

Yeah man, it's so annoying. Everyone wanted Floyd to fight Shane, well here it is, he is Shane. Give them their respect and stop hating with these annoying threads. How the hell all of the sudden Shane is too old, past his prime, a cheater, and all that crap. Please, stop making excuses.

Comment

I agree with that, TS. Green K because there are too many ******s in BS.

Comment

Shane is not a bum; he is a good fighter; now that the fight is made i'm truly happy & i'm gonna buy the ppv 100%!

Comment

Only haters will bring up Mosely's age. Mosely is the current WW champ, that should say enough right there. The fact that he was ducked by Pac and Roach just a couple of months ago should also say alot about how much he still has left in the tank.

Comment

Working...
          X