This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    The sentance youre about to recieve for using stereotypes in a racial manner!! Watch yourself Alt or you will be

Its ''Sentence'' , ''you're'' and ''receive''.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      Its ''Sentence'' , ''you're'' and ''receive''.

Hope that helps.
      I don't give a fuk about punctuation on here homie!! I'm not writing an essay. .. Save it for someone else buddy! Oh and Floyd still beats the brakes of your beloved Amir "Chin" Khan!!

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        I don't give a fuk about punctuation on here homie!! Save it for someone else buddy! Oh and Floyd still beats the brakes of your beloved Amir "Chin" Khan!!
        Listen, Treyvon, this isn't the hood, its the world wide web which was created by an Englishman. Start posting in proper Queens English, no ghetto slang, so people can actually understand you.
        Last edited by Monaco Slim; 01-07-2015, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
          Listen, Treyvon, this isn't the hood, its the world wide web which was created by an Englishman. So post in proper Queens English, no ghetto slang, so people can actually understand you.
          No, this is the world wide web used in a free country where people can express themselves any way they'd like!! So if people want to act like they don't know what you mean because there's some punctuation missing from the post, then that my friend makes you and everyone else who doesn't like it a douche bag... And franky i can care less about punctuation on a boxing forum, either you get it or you don't... fuk it m8!!

Comment

Working...
          X