Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are people forgetting hopkins called cloud garbage and a bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
    sven ottke 21 title defenses undisputed undefeated

chris john 17 title defenses undefeated
    Ottke was not Undisputed you ****ing dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
      Chris John...
      Any legit wins vs quality opponents? No.

Ottke...
      Any wins vs quality opponents in their prime? No.
      Sven does have several legit losses on his record that were reversed by his paid for ref and judges,mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        lol i hope your trollinig with alot of the stuff you say. Golovkin has literally no good wins and was getting tagged by a jr mw who has 6 losses prior (who i like but still he's not a top mw type fight lol) Martinez beats GGG by bloody tko
        Wait, what? I'm not even going to dissect your post by going into who Sergio has fought his last 5 fights, who he fought (nobodies) before getting a fight with Cintron...... All I have to say is this:

You say that Martinez would KO GGG because "he was getting tagged by a jr mw who has 6 losses prior" ....... Do you even logic? With that logic in mind, that's like me saying GGG would KO Martinez because Martinez got dropped by an average fighter at BEST in JCC Jr, no?

Lol @ you. It's one thing to be a fan of a fighter, but you just look plain silly and are most definitely just trolling your favorite fighter.

He also went down against a fighter with 3 losses, etc etc etc.

Get of Sergio's nuts if yore just going to Talk nonsense. Seriously as a fan of Sergio Martinez, you're making him look bad. Sorry.

Comment

GGG is a freak and looks fantastic,even must-see tv, but Sergio is the best MW in the world at current time until proven otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
            he said this on twitter before they fought, hopkins only fights bums he knows he will beat, hes been doing it his whole career
            so why isn't he UNDEFEATED?...and don't start being corny...if what you're saying is the TRUTH...the dude should be UNDEFEATED

Comment

if you were fighting to stay undefeated you'd have retired long before you reached 40, and you'd fight shot2**** fighters towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                so why isn't he UNDEFEATED?...and don't start being corny...if what you're saying is the TRUTH...the dude should be UNDEFEATED
                congratulations on your ppl's victory...

Comment

Working...
                X