Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Robert Guerrero Fights Manny Pacquiao, How Would It Play Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac could hit and run all night to a UD unless Guerrero was allowed to bully him. In that case, it could swing the other direction.

Comment

He'll get beaten up badly and stop in 9 rounds, Pacquiao would do a David Diaz on his ass

I think Qutting Ortiz KHTFO to tell you the truth. Everybody seems imprese with Guerrero but Luis Collazo did this already and got robbed against Berto.

Guerrero with his style is a KTFO wating to happend.

Comment

tailor made for pac . i'd be disappointed if the fight ends up without multiple KDs and a KO result. pac by a good advantage here.

Comment

If he stands toe to toe with Pac it will be one helluva fight but Guerrero can box on the outside keep his distance I think he could pull it off, depends how much Pac has lost a step.
          I'd still be in favor of Pac to win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            All those punches he ate from Berto, snapping his back, left and right, only wobbling momentarily a couple of times, I think the damage will show in his next fight. I think a lot of people will disagree with me but this fight will end up taking a lot out of Guerrero. It was his "night" but notice this happens a lot, a fighter goes through a war and wins but then in his next fight he's not the same fighter.

If Guerrero has more fights left in him, then good for him, I actually liked his performance on Saturday and think he should fight like that more often. He has a really good chin, he showed it. Berto knocked down Ortiz twice with some of those punches, but Guerrero took them.

I think Pacquiao may UD him. I don't think Guerrero gets knocked out like counted out. Worst that happens to him is that he gets stopped by the ref on cuts, bruises, or he gets badly hurt and the ref or his corner stops the fight while Guerrero is standing wobbly on his legs. I don't see Guerrero actually going "down" though. Very good chin, Berto threw some jaw breaking uppercuts, some brutal punches there and although they got Guerrero's attention, he kept coming.
            lol, you have desperately come up with every conceivable way to discredit Guerrero possible. My only conclusion is that you think the guy is a badass and that pisses you off so bad that you hang out online all day making long posts trying to change people's impressions of him.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

Guerrero with his style is a KTFO wating to happend.
              What is his style? I've seen him play the counterpuncher, the outside jabber, the dirty brawler. I think a lot of you guys have watched one fight and really don't know sh't.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                Pac could hit and run all night to a UD unless Guerrero was allowed to bully him. In that case, it could swing the other direction.
                When was the last time you saw Pac get bullied?

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                  lol, you have desperately come up with every conceivable way to discredit Guerrero possible. My only conclusion is that you think the guy is a badass and that pisses you off so bad that you hang out online all day making long posts trying to change people's impressions of him.
                  before the fight he said only mexicans are picking guerrero to win and that berto was gunna KO the ghost...........

Comment

Guerrero is too slow for any of the elite fighters. He has a good beard but he can't take body shots. He is the southpaw Margarito. We found out who the real Margarito was. Guerrero has heart, but he is tailormade for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Guerrero has a granite chin and would press forward the entire fight. There would be some good exchanges in there but ultimately Pac gets the late TKO or UD. Really depends on how past prime Pacquiao currently is.
                      Guerrero is a stylistic boxer first and foremost , he dont fight like he did against Berto that was to nullify Bertos hand speed at range , it was totally unexpected from Robert , against Manny he would box and move all night , I get a feeling you just started watching theses guys fight .

Comment

Working...
                      X