No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson Concerned, Says Hopkins May Withdraw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson Concerned, Says Hopkins May Withdraw

NEW YORK — Chad Dawson still isn’t convinced Bernard Hopkins wants to fight him again.

The former IBF/WBC light heavyweight champion said that he wouldn’t be at all surprised if Hopkins pulls out of their April 28 rematch at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

DAYUMNNNN...MY DAWG CHAD TALKIN THAT GUD****....Hopkins so scared, he is literally taking dawson's trash talk seriously..."Im not gonna pull out of the fight"..I love Chad man

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      NEW YORK — Chad Dawson still isn’t convinced Bernard Hopkins wants to fight him again.

The former IBF/WBC light heavyweight champion said that he wouldn’t be at all surprised if Hopkins pulls out of their April 28 rematch at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      ..Chad just don't get it..smh....I guess his supporters don't either!!...AFTERWARDS, dudes gonna be on Ex's jock...yall know every other fight he does something that makes cats pay hommage to his greatness!!...buckle up!!

Comment

Hopkins ain't going to do **** but get his azz whooped.

Chad was trying to get in his grill and b hop didn't want none. Is that how OGz act? Foh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          Hopkins ain't going to do **** but get his azz whooped.

Chad was trying to get in his grill and b hop didn't want none. Is that how OGz act? Foh.....
          Right, talkin about he is a throwback fighter. So throwback fighters bitch and moan at every punch and put on acting shows to gain time, eh?

Comment

Im with Chad on this one, I think he's going to beat Hopkins quite easily and make him look really old, but thats only if BHop turns up and i'm also not so sure he will. I'll believe it when i see them in the ring together

Comment

why is chad bringin up pascal, didnt he lose to pascal? chad is a dangerous opponent I suppose, but I think hopkins has enough left for one more great showing. philly fighters never give up!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                ..Chad just don't get it..smh....I guess his supporters don't either!!...AFTERWARDS, dudes gonna be on Ex's jock...yall know every other fight he does something that makes cats pay hommage to his greatness!!...buckle up!!
                Care to bet on the fight?

Comment

I knew this was going to happen.......Chad has fallen into BHop trap. BHop is training like a beast right now, he won't pull out of this fight. 100%. Chad better be prepared.

Comment

Chad ain't no gantha. Soapy gonna dig in dat ass come April 28th.

Comment

Working...
                    X