Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rihanna is SOOOOOO overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% agree. Tbh, I think the people that look at her like she's some goddess are the people that are too into the mainstream media. She is flavour of the month, just like Katy Perry.

I literally wouldn't have her in my top 1000 girls and I don't even think she's bad looking. It's just that there are so many better looking girls out there.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      100% agree. Tbh, I think the people that look at her like she's some goddess are the people that are too into the mainstream media. She is flavour of the month, just like Katy Perry.

I literally wouldn't have her in my top 1000 girls and I don't even think she's bad looking. It's just that there are so many better looking girls out there.
      I agree 100% with that last statement.

Btw speaking of Katy Perry, I think she is one of the hottest out there except she strikes as being weird and dressing like it sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        I agree 100% with that last statement.

Btw speaking of Katy Perry, I think she is one of the hottest out there except she strikes as being weird and dressing like it sometimes.

You like that Katy Perry? I mean you wake up everyday next to her with that face things will get old.

Comment

She's hot but a lot of these celebrity women are overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post

You like that Katy Perry? I mean you wake up everyday next to her with that face things will get old.
            Well I mean with a little makeup and we're set to go.

Comment

Working...
            X