No announcement yet.

Artur Szpilka vs. Mike Mollo on ESPN2 Friday Night Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
    How is Szpilka only 213? He's been 228-242 as a HW.
    Isnt he coming off Breaking his neck?

But i agree that real low, especially for a guy who is 6'4 and still looking kinda soft

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Isnt he coming off Breaking his neck?

But i agree that real low, especially for a guy who is 6'4 and still looking kinda soft
      lol Broken jaw and injured ankle.

The videos i saw of him when he first started training again he looked 250+ lbs i was worried he would come in overweight. He still has great speed above 230 and should be around there, not 215.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
        lol Broken jaw and injured ankle.

The videos i saw of him when he first started training again he looked 250+ lbs i was worried he would come in overweight. He still has great speed above 230 and should be around there, not 215.
        Szpilka 104.7 kg (230.8 lb), Mollo 105.0 kg (231.5 pounds).

http://www.ringpolska.pl/artur-szpil...7-kg-mollo-105

Comment

Comment

yes it was 230, seems like late at night my english sucks even more.

Comment

This fight is not on ESPN2, it will be shown after the main events on ESPN3 via internet. It will be shown by Polsat in Poland live tho(so it can be found somewhere in real time)

Unless Castillo - Smith ends early, they may use it as a filler before main event.

Comment

With both in good shape and determined to win, this should be a good one.

It will be live on PolSat but on a delayed telecast on ESPN3.

Comment

Looks like the fight is delayed on Polsat as well, they will show it after the Molina fight. Seems like the fight will took place after the main event (Sauerland style)

Otherwise they would lose half of the polish and italian crowd before the main event.

Comment

Though he hasn't looked close to the same since when Mollo tore through McBride like the giant lump of **** that he is it was one of the most awesome ass whoopings of the past decade.

Giving up about 7 inches and 70 lbs he just went out and beat the ever living crap out of him.

I actually like to watch that fight once in awhile because it's so hilarious! Enjoy!

Comment

How can I watch the fight? It's not on FNF is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X