Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see Boxing move to the fast track like MMA???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF boxing was as "fast track" as MMA then the fans would be just as dumb. Kimbo Slice would be a PPV draw.

Comment

No, Kimbo would have been KOed badly already.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        No, Kimbo would have been KOed badly already.
        hmmmmmmm wonder if they will throw Kimbo to the Lions any time soon...........

Comment

It wouldn't happen in boxing because of the structure of the sport. Dana White has little interest in protecting his fighters, it's almost exclusively about the organisation. He treats them like Vince McMahon treats WWE wrestlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Boss View Post
            hmmmmmmm wonder if they will throw Kimbo to the Lions any time soon...........

they're throwing him fixed fights at this stage

his last opponent i saw clearly took a dive. he was boxing good and touching him up previous to the dive. i believe it was his debut.

total joke

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Boss View Post
              MMA kats come in fight a few fights then get thrown in with the "big boys" Brock Lesnar prime example.......one two fights boom he gets a shot.....

if you look at MMA guys records they don't get in too many scraps before they get shots...

Boxing in the other hand.....has a "he is not ready" stands.......Povetkin is one that comes to mind in recent times.....but they are litteratly all over the place....Rios aint' ready.....needs a few more fights for XYZ........Donaire ain't ready needs more fights....so and so and so on and so forth........

would you like to see these kats get it on sooner rather than later or do you like the "lets get 25-30 fights under the belt before we match up" deal???

Not necessary 25-30 but 15-20. Then but in mandatory tourney (Super 4's).

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                they're throwing him fixed fights at this stage

his last opponent i saw clearly took a dive. he was boxing good and touching him up previous to the dive. i believe it was his debut.

total joke
                yeah I saw that fight too........pretty sketchy if you ask me

Comment

Working...
                X