The Official Cotto-Margarito II Prediction Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto by decision.

Comment

Im saying Cotto by UD.....but it may go the way of TKO by Cotto but UD is my vote.

Comment

Cotto by ref stoppage

Comment

Cotto via UD in a rough fight.

Comment

We'll know after round 2 who's gonna win this fight. As of right now it's a toss-up. I will know for sure right after round 2. It all depends on Cotto. If I see him in Margarito's chest firing from both hands to the body & head I'll know Cotto came to win. If Margarito comes forward & Cotto keeps retreating, he will lose again.

Comment

no secret that I'm rooting for Cotto...wanna see dude dead those demons....but the ACTUAL prediction is rough for me....I used to LOVE me some Marg...still like the bull but not nearly as much as I used to.....I don't wanna see Marg's eye get smashed, but I think thats whats gonna happen...Cotto is gonna go jab and left hook crazy on that eye...Garcia don't have the balls to stop it and Marg would NEVER EVER fold....so I see the ref stepping in late....around the 10th...yea that sounds right...Cotto by TKO 10....one round earlier than Marg got him and the whole Garden goes home happy....I can see Fat Joe in the crowd now hyped up

Comment

Cotto by TKO. Garcia will stop it this time.

Comment

Cotto will win a decision. He could have done this in the first fight already, but Margarito was too much in the late rounds, and forced a stoppage. Could even be a Cotto by TKO if the ringside physician decides to stop it because of eye damage.

Comment

My opinion on this fight:
                    70% ==> Margacheato by TKO
                    30% ==> Cotto by close decisions

Comment

Cotto by TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X