Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Vid RON PAUL Laying The SMACK DOWN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Don't tell me you're actually sold on this phony.

His whole "Problem solving" catchphrase is the most phoniest thing I've seen.
    one reason why I'm sold is because he is not in any form of government and i think as soon as you step into office big corporations and banks and shadowy figure corrupt you to the point where you protect them even if you said you where not going to.

thats the only reason in my mind health care has not been reformed. and more importantly economically, the banks are still protected

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      while he is a little different than traditional neocons, he's not much better IMO

he was for TARP i believe as well....
      ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
        one reason why I'm sold is because he is not in any form of government and i think as soon as you step into office big corporations and banks and shadowy figure corrupt you to the point where you protect them even if you said you where not going to.

thats the only reason in my mind health care has not been reformed. and more importantly economically, the banks are still protected

He used to be a Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. And has flip flopped on whether he would Audit the Federal Reserve.

Comment

i meant it to the tune of 'science' as in the traditional sense of biology/chemistry/physics. i should have been more specific and not used such a generalization. yes, a poor choice of words on my part

my main point is, what did it matter my 'qualifications' because qualifications are very relative... ben bernanke is 'qualified' to run the federal reserve supposedly, using a generic example. that sort of questioning is a turn off to discussion... had you asked for clearer explanation or the basis of these views it may have went differently

i digress
          i agree, but would you not agree, or anyone else on this forum agree that either Ron Paul or Herman Cain are better qualified to run the economy than us, so who are we to challenge their credentials? I trust them both, i just trust one better, considering he turned a company going bankrupt into one of the most successful in the country, and has no political affiliations (that we know of, he probably has big benefactors now)

Comment

thats all the more reason to vote Paul IMO, he's been in congress forever and never once compromised on his beliefs or principles in which he runs on. he wants to reform the banking system and remove govt from health care as well as the numerous restrictions on it that make it so unaffordable, he's a Physician FFS

ROFL

"i dont know much about herman cain, i dont know who he is"

would you vote for herman cain

"i sure will"

Comment

i agree, but would you not agree, or anyone else on this forum agree that either Ron Paul or Herman Cain are better qualified to run the economy than us, so who are we to challenge their credentials? I trust them both, i just trust one better, considering he turned a company going bankrupt into one of the most successful in the country, and has no political affiliations (that we know of, he probably has big benefactors now)
              honestly? no

RP though, yes? why do i feel i could run the economy better than herman cain? because i know that the govt has no business in business... its govt rules that make business bad (see USDA, Federal Reserve etc)

i would follow Paul's ideals to a T

Comment

He used to be a Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. And has flip flopped on whether he would Audit the Federal Reserve.

wasn't aware he actually flip flopped, i thought his his 2nd opinion was his first

was aware of his history as chairman but thought that was why he wanted to audit, because he has seen the system first hand
                which is a bit nieve of me lol. Oh well, it looks suspicious, but he wont be the first or last candidate to flip flop

Comment

i agree, but would you not agree, or anyone else on this forum agree that either Ron Paul or Herman Cain are better qualified to run the economy than us, so who are we to challenge their credentials?
                  Presidents do not or shouldn't run the Economy.

Hence why Herman Cain's and Mitt Romney's false salesman job of being businessmen, thus being qualified to do something about the Economy is so laughable.

However, Senior Citizens who are retiring and have paid their dues should be kept out of the Free Market Economy. That should be a role of a President/Govt. We all get old and shouldn't have to be part of the competitive world of Capitalism, when it comes to Health Insurance, Pension. That's a young man's game.

Does Herman wanna run and protect that aspect of the Economy?

Comment

honestly? no

RP though, yes? why do i feel i could run the economy better than herman cain? because i know that the govt has no business in business... its govt rules that make business bad (see USDA, Federal Reserve etc)

i would follow Paul's ideals to a T
                    but he'll never win!

he was even asked in the debate if any of his ideas would be passed through the house and he pretty much said no. Just after laughing.

which makes him unelectable

Comment

Presidents do not or shouldn't run the Economy.

Hence why Herman Cain's and Mitt Romney's false salesman job of being businessmen, thus being qualified to do something about the Economy is so laughable.

However, Senior Citizens who are retiring and have paid their dues should be kept out of the Free Market Economy. That should be a role of a President/Govt. We all get old and shouldn't have to be part of the competitive world of Capitalism, when it comes to Health Insurance, Pension. That's a young man's game.

Does Herman wanna run and protect that aspect of the Economy?
                      like i said to you in the other discussion, they are not enough young people to finance the old. a harsh reality when you have been working all your life to relax and retire
                      something has to go, something has to change,and that is the presidents responsibility
                      and he/she needs to make a decision pretty soon or within 10-15 years the country will really have a financial problem, especially when it come to medicare

i think hermain cain will do whatever it takes to get elected, so the answer to your question is yes. old people are the biggest voting bloc, but something should be changed in that respect
                      Last edited by Chew BackAtacha; 08-14-2011, 05:41 PM. Reason: missing word

Comment

Working...
                      X