Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone from BS/NSB ever met up and boxed/fought in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    Larryx is the worst, bet he's a right gayboy really.

Larry and a few other *****s called out 2 *******s at once for money..

I called their bluff.. now they dont even post in this thread...

Comment

Any Europeans on here eager to meet up w/ me and fight? I haven't had fun for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
        I'm definately game. You can leave those scrawny little malnourished Pinoys to me.
        Is that Carl Winslow as Spiderman?

Comment

I don't know if he still exist but there's an Pachater here before named xcaret who's been challenged by one filipino poster (forgot the name) here to a fist fight.But unfortunately xcaret *****ed his way out.As far as I know, Xcaret was not a *****, he said that he's a mexican.He just hated Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Great idea. But you can bet that the loudest haters would prefer to keep the fight "verbal." I'd wager that at least 95% of the biggest talkers here wouldn't step up if things got physical.
            I fall into that category that if you touch me...I don't care if you are 6'5 300lbs I will go for mine until I am dead. I am not into rolling around with men but I refuse to get punked and will fight til the death.

Comment

This will end up as: All Talk.

Anyways, hypothetically speaking cause none of this will happen, if there are weight restrictions then I will have to fight at WW, so any one who can make 147 can get it, no matter your height. If it's any one vs any one of any size, I would box guys only as big as 6' 2" 190lbs, no more than that. That's the limit I will go, I am 5' 8" 160lbs, so that's already a lot for me but I am use to it cause my sparring partners were 5 11-6 2 and always outweighed me by 20-30lbs.

I would also want gloves checked thoroughly by my trainer, Ether, for any plaster. I also want Olympic Style Drug Testing for all of my sparring matches.

You take the test we got a sparring match. I just want to know we're on an even playing field.

Plus, like Andre Ward and Lucian Bute, I am not traveling away from New York for my sparring matches. All of my matches will be held in New York.
              Last edited by -Kev-; 06-16-2011, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Cherrypicking rules may apply, if you are 6'3" and I don't think you look like much and I see your style if flawed, I will spar you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  This will end up as: All Talk.

Anyways, hypothetically speaking cause none of this will happen, if there are weight restrictions then I will have to fight at JWW, so any one who can make 147 can get it, no matter your height. If it's any one vs any one of any size, I would box guys only as big as 6' 2" 190lbs, no more than that. That's the limit I will go, I am 5' 8" 160lbs, so that's already a lot for me but I am use to it cause my sparring partners were 5 11-6 2 and always outweighed me by 20-30lbs.

I would also want gloves checked thoroughly by my trainer, Ether, for any plaster. I also want Olympic Style Drug Testing for all of my sparring matches.

You take the test we got a sparring match. I just want to know we're on an even playing field.

Plus, like Andre Ward and Lucian Bute, I am not traveling away from New York for my sparring matches. All of my matches will be held in New York.

woot woot.. someone my height.. i thought everyone on here was 6feet plus in this thread!!

Comment

Vegan is Larryx. You notice how schizo Larry acts lately? Vegan is one of those split personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                      woot woot.. someone my height.. i thought everyone on here was 6feet plus in this thread!!

Lol..height doesn't matter. I school 6'-6 2 guys all the time.

What matters is weight...I was once knocked out by a guy who was 5' 11" in sparring....fuckin 230lbs. I was 140lbs at the time. Knocked me out in the 2nd round.

Yet I can go at it easily with taller guys as long their anywhere around 150-190lbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X