Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Other Black Folk Cautious around Blacks when it comes to crime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Other Black Folk Cautious around Blacks when it comes to crime?

I am extra cautious and suspicious of blacks but especially when I am in certain areas I always make sure to keep my eye on a suspicious black person. I know my family is the same way and I used to ask them why is it black people get mad at racial profiling but we do that **** ourselves?

I notice many videos on the news of black people sucker punching random people in line at fast food places, and jacking older people and crying victim of racism after...I am also sick of this lame reason they say the reason they beat a person to death is because the old lady said N#gger? is that enough to kill someone or beat them?

I have no clue if any other black people are the same or care to admit that they are extra cautious around blacks? I have experienced white people clutch their bag when I walk by and so forth...but to me I really don't blame them, it hurts yes but as I look back I have been hurt and done wrong by more black people then I have white people.

I was jumped when I was 12 by some blacks in jamaica queens who just randomly jump me for my wallet, I could name numerous times that I had black folks steal from me...I had my car stereo jacked and on the mall security cam it was a black crackhead, and my cousin was stabbed and sucker punched by some black hoods in philly for his wallet.

I also notice there is no honor or moral code on the street among blacks now, you see so many of them blind side a guy and knock him out cold and think they are men and posting it on youtube man when I was growing up that was considered a ***** move and you would get no props and be look at as a coward.

It sickens me how in the streets our people are being sold drugs by other brothers infesting the city and then blaming the white man.

I am just glad I do not live in the hood anymore.

This saddens me we as black people need to alienate these slime from us and stop supporting criminals and scumballs just cause they share the same skin.

I spend a lot of my time in Flatbush, since my college is there, and let me tell you, I am very cautious when I need to walk down to the Q train from my school.

But then again, I am white, so it does not really count for your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      I spend a lot of my time in Flatbush, since my college is there, and let me tell you, I am very cautious when I need to walk down to the Q train from my school.

But then again, I am white, so it does not really count for your thread.
      Man I just started thinking about this today because My friend and I were walking and my friend is black and I am black and he would always tell me how some people were not right for profiling and ****...well then today we were walking in the mall and he points out to me this black dude and says hey this mu****a is fishy keep your eye out on that n#igga and then I was like damn hold up didnt you just say profiling against blacks is racist but then you profiling against blacks?

Comment

The darker skins don't like me

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
          The lighter skins are not too high on you either

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            The lighter skins are not too high on you either

my carmelness-ness is a double edged sword sadly

Comment

my carmelness-ness is a double edged sword sadly
              I got exactly the same skin shade as you.

People think I am a gypsy.

Comment

damn thats messed up but this Ice Cube song had me thinking as well.

pretty good message about random black violence on innocents.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  I am extra cautious and suspicious of blacks but especially when I am in certain areas I always make sure to keep my eye on a suspicious black person. I know my family is the same way and I used to ask them why is it black people get mad at racial profiling but we do that **** ourselves?

I notice many videos on the news of black people sucker punching random people in line at fast food places, and jacking older people and crying victim of racism after...I am also sick of this lame reason they say the reason they beat a person to death is because the old lady said N#gger? is that enough to kill someone or beat them?

I have no clue if any other black people are the same or care to admit that they are extra cautious around blacks? I have experienced white people clutch their bag when I walk by and so forth...but to me I really don't blame them, it hurts yes but as I look back I have been hurt and done wrong by more black people then I have white people.

I was jumped when I was 12 by some blacks in jamaica queens who just randomly jump me for my wallet, I could name numerous times that I had black folks steal from me...I had my car stereo jacked and on the mall security cam it was a black crackhead, and my cousin was stabbed and sucker punched by some black hoods in philly for his wallet.

I also notice there is no honor or moral code on the street among blacks now, you see so many of them blind side a guy and knock him out cold and think they are men and posting it on youtube man when I was growing up that was considered a ***** move and you would get no props and be look at as a coward.

It sickens me how in the streets our people are being sold drugs by other brothers infesting the city and then blaming the white man.

I am just glad I do not live in the hood anymore.

This saddens me we as black people need to alienate these slime from us and stop supporting criminals and scumballs just cause they share the same skin.
                  I don't have the attention span to read everything you wrote, sorry but I can understand why blacks wouldn't particularly trust other blacks. Blacks have been pit against blacks since slavery...

Comment

I don't have the attention span to read everything you wrote, sorry but I can understand why blacks wouldn't particularly trust other blacks. Blacks have been pit against blacks since slavery...
                    Man I just don't trust the blacks in the hood even some blacks I see in my work place I feel like they look at me like oh this negro trying to be the token black guy...its like a competition.

I just find it strange cause for those who have lived in the hood blacks dont trust each other they rob, steal and kill each other but then they always try to act like they care about black people and all this bull****.

its like jesse jackson and al sharpton they dont give a **** about black folks they just use black peoples misery so they have a job and their job is to ***** and moan and blame the white people and give sympathy to blacks instead of giving them tough love like bill cosby did.

I feel we will never rise as a people in America cause we dwell on the past and are hypocritical.

Comment

Working...
                    X