Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or has the quality of gaming gone down the drain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or has the quality of gaming gone down the drain?

I got this powerful ass pc and its useless cuz the majority of games just aren't that good and some get hyped up reviews to sell there crap product. I think the last games that really wow'd me were like final fantasy VII because of its story and music, also Zelda ocarina of time. That Shenmue game was cool too but the morons never finished the story, so I beat two games with an unfinished story...
    I agree
    50.00%
    I disagree
    50.00%

i disagree have you played mass effect 2.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
      i disagree have you played mass effect 2.
      Played the 1rst and 2nd and couldn't get into it. I did however beat KOTOR and did enjoy that but only played through it once and actually forget it kind of.

Comment

Mass effect 1 and 2 are both original and awesome...but if one more person tells me black ops is good, my head will explode. That's like a restaurant connessieur telling me burger king is the ****. I got this game the day it came out and it's utterly inferior to every next gen call of duty game out there

Comment

I agree. There is barely any versatility anymore. It's all first person shooters that are getting the big budgets.

Comment

I think the quality of the exclusives that Playstation supports its fans with are A+ games.

PC games are good. I think Starcraft 2 is awesome. My laptop has a rough time playing it though which causes me to curse alot.

Comment

Working...
            X