No announcement yet.

If you were a professional boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a professional boxer?

I personaly would take Floyd Sr. his fighter are always in inpecable shape, there great tecneque, and you know you are going to work your ass of in camp cus your scared ****less of him.
    Even tho you might need a traslater to understand him, i would pick him.
    Who would you take?
    Freddy Roach
    26.32%
    Floyd Mayweather Sr.
    31.58%
    Eddy Futch
    15.79%
    Angalo Dundee
    15.79%
    Emannual Stewart
    0.00%
    Other
    10.53%

Originally posted by mickyward5656 View Post
    I personaly would take Floyd Sr. his fighter are always in inpecable shape, there great tecneque, and you know you are going to work your ass of in camp cus your scared ****less of him.
    Even tho you might need a traslater to understand him, i would pick him.
    Who would you take?
    He's a good choice as is Roger Mayweather. Personally I would want the late Eddie Fuch but since he's no longer with us I guess Manny Stewart would be my current choice.

Poet

Comment

floyd or roger

Comment

Teddy Atlas would be my first pick today.

Manny Steward, Gil Clancy & Angelo Dundee are also great trainers that I would be honored to have in my corner.

Here's some other elite trainers of today that were not mentioned....Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, Alton Merckerson, Lou Duva, Murray Sutherland and Tommy Gallagher.

As for those who have passed, besides the great Eddie Futch, how about Ray Arcel, Chappie Blackburn, Yank Durham, Willie Redish andTommy Parks.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          he's a good choice as is roger mayweather. Personally i would want the late eddie fuch but since he's no longer with us i guess manny stewart would be my current choice.

Poet
          why are you picking a trainer, you were never man enough to get in a ring, due to the fact you had no heart and balls.

You just watch boxing, you are a 40 year old loser!

But don't waste your time ''pretending to be a fighter because it's the closet you will ever get! And like i said be careful, when you think about if i would of become a boxer, you don't **** your pants!

Comment

It has to be Mr. Dundee,because ive worked with him and known him for some time.

Comment

This is taking no credit away from any of the greats listed, but with the fighting style I would want to portray it would have to be Emanuel Stewart.

Comment

Enzo C, but Mayweather Sr is also good.

Comment

Working...
                X