No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Pacquiao, Algieri Hit The Venetian in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Pacquiao, Algieri Hit The Venetian in Las Vegas

Las Vegas,Nevada --- Ryan Burton catches up with Manny Pacquiao and Chris Algieri as they make their 'Grand Arrival' at The Venetian Las Vegas on 'Day Six' of their worldwide media tour. Pacquiao and Algieri , along with their respective trainers Freddie Roach and Tim Lane, promoters Bob Arum, Joe DeGuardia and Artie Pelullo, and Ed Tracy, President and CEO of Sands China Ltd., are on a 27,273-Mile Media Tour, that began on Monday, August 25 at The Venetian Macao. The 12-day tour includes press conferences or public and private appearances scheduled for Macau, Shanghai, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

Please no more coverage of the Pacquiao-Algieri promo tour. That's sufficient enough believe me.

Comment

What a sorry and lame ass promo this has been.

Comment

wow is all i have to say....I think Paqcuiao needs Floyd.

Comment

My wifey is from Manila, Philppines

I asked her Manny Pacquiao is fighting Algieri she said who? I'm from Puerto Rico, Algieri who?

Comment

That TR Asian chick tho

Comment

Bob better know nobody in the States will like this, better not act surprised.

He better hope the Chinese PPV saves his ass

Comment

This is a crazy press tour. They're going to want a vacation afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                X