No announcement yet.

My opinion is changing on lil floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
    No it's not because nobody in there right mind would compare lebron to Jordan.
    I agree.

But in a boxing match....LeBron good boys Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Look, MJ was okay in his time, but he's long gone and passed. TV's now have HD and color.

This is the new age, the new era of hoops. LeGOD is literally unstoppable.

I bet you didn't type that with a straight face. Haven't you even seen Space Jam???

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn McEnroe View Post
        I bet you didn't type that with a straight face. Haven't you even seen Space Jam???
        No, I don't have VHS or whatever they used in the 60's

Comment

Look, MJ was okay in his time, but he's long gone and passed. TV's now have HD and color.

No ggg is fn unstoppable. But lebron is great. Mj is legendary

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
            You don't know ***** about Boxing or Basketball.
            C'mon thuggery stop. Please don't compare lebron to mj. Foreal man don't do it lol

at people that romanticize old ass athletes

LeBron just won a championship acouple weeks ago. Where was Jordan? at home watching like a groupie

Comment

He beat corrales Castillo Hatton de la Hoya baldomir Gatti Mosley cotto Marquez Ortiz the ghost Judah. That's alotta good quality names right there. But like I say I still feel like he was scared to fight manny. That right there is the reason he will never get his due because he didn't take that fight when he should of
              What a horrendous list of wins to have on a so-called great resume.

De La Hoya - Shot
              Baldomir - (Floydiot: "But he wuz lineal brah"
              Gatti - C class fighter that was shot to pieces
              Mosley - Shot
              Cotto - Past Prime
              Marquez - Fat
              Ortiz -
              Guerro -
              Judah -

To be fair, he dispatched of most of them like a world class fighter should.

Floyd is an A Class fighter with a C Class resume.

But don't worry, I'm sure he'll add some more greats to the list like Alexander, Khan, Berto. LMAO.

Comment

mAYBE YOU DIDNT WATCH THE WHOLE FINAL SERIES LEBRON DIDNT DO **** UNTIL THE LAST ONE HE IS NO JORDAN OR KOBE FOR THAT MATTER BUT BACK ON BOXING FLOYD DESERVES HIS CREDIT ONE THING THE FIRST TIME AROUND WITH PAC IT WASNT FLOYDS FAULT BLAME MANNY FOR NOT TAKING THE TEST, AND MARGO COULDNT TOUCH FLOYD EVEN IN HIS PRIME AS SLOW AS HE IS, YOU SAW THE COTTO MARGO 2 FIGHT WHEN COTTO DECIDED TO BOX AND MOVE MARGO HAD NO CHANCE MOSLEY DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT FLOYD IN HIS PRIME FLOYD CALLED MOSLEY OUT AND THEY KEPT COTTO FROM FLOYD IN HIS PRIME
                Last edited by THE TALK OF TX; 06-30-2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

don't u know.... he's ducking golovkin..... mathysse..... broner..... andre ward....

Comment

Working...
                  X