No announcement yet.

Terrorist Attack at Moscow Airport Leaves 35 Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persistent View Post
    Because the Koran teaches murder, rape, and torture.

The Koran promotes the end of the world.

The Koran is Satan's book.
    so what needs to happen is, nations have gotta start making laws against islam. Meaning if ur in the u.s.a as a muslims, u either convert to another religion or get ****in deported back to ur country.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I cant understand that

Why simply kill innocent people?

I can see reasons for attacks against politicians or the government, but killing the innocent?
      It's the only way they can hurt Russia and it's done out of bitterness and desperation.

Yeltsin should have never ordered troops there in the first place. The Chechens were anything but willing members of the Soviet Union, and the Russian people had nothing to gain by forcing them to remain part of Russia. While I am NOT a fan of Islam or terrorism, as a Slovene I identify with them because Slovenia declared its independence the same year Chechnya did..

Slovenia was able to gain independence with only a few hundred deaths in the Yugoslav war, and since then has been a stable, beautiful country. Meanwhile, Chechnya was left looking like this after trying to establish their independence:

Comment

Originally posted by Jesusislord View Post
        so what needs to happen is, nations have gotta start making laws against islam. Meaning if ur in the u.s.a as a muslims, u either convert to another religion or get ****in deported back to ur country.
        Yep, because these other religions have never killed innocent people have they?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Chechnya has no economy and is a piece of ****. Russia should give them their independence, theyre worthless.
          Agreed, Secessionism can be a cure, it fixed the Balkans

Comment

another muslim female, that pomped her veins with heroin
            Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 01-24-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Muslims don't kill people, bombs kill people.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinX View Post
                so bomb went straight to main Russian airport and exploded, nice logic.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinX View Post
                  No

Bombs strapped to muslims kill people

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    It's the only way they can hurt Russia and it's done out of bitterness and desperation.

Yeltsin should have never ordered troops there in the first place. The Chechens were anything but willing members of the Soviet Union, and the Russian people had nothing to gain by forcing them to remain part of Russia. While I am NOT a fan of Islam or terrorism, as a Slovene I identify with them because Slovenia declared its independence the same year Chechnya did..

Slovenia was able to gain independence with only a few hundred deaths in the Yugoslav war, and since then has been a stable, beautiful country. Meanwhile, Chechnya was left looking like this after trying to establish their independence:

Paul real talk. If you ever sniff the state of Illinois, drop me a private message.

Comment

damn terrorists

Comment

Working...
                      X