No announcement yet.

Would any of you go to a male masseuse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Those little thai girls have strong hand though, I'm thinking they've got just the right technique down.
    I had a 95 lb Filipina do jumping jacks on my back, and that was ok, but the old guy was a master. Elbows on the back! Painful!! But awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
      This thread reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George goes to the masseuse for physical therapy on his leg, and gets a male practitioner. Great episode. There's even an Evander Holyfield joke in that one.
      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      "I think it moved."

fcuking classic episode

Comment

i dont mind a male masseuse. I know chinese older woman that have strong hand enough to make some of you cry so i stick with the female but i voted yes because youre not getting a massage for sexual reasons and if you are your life is sad

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I don't like massages of any kind from anybody.

My worst experience was when I was in Vietnam some little fella appeared from nowhere whilst I was eating my pho. Cracks my neck - proper lined it up so at one point I was unsure if he wasn't going to try and kill me like they do in Kung-Fu movies. But I didn't want to call him out on it because I am English and I didn't want to embarrass him. Then he started pushing his thumb into my forehead really hard - putting his hole body weight into it. Whilst he is doing this I am looking at him dead in the eye and he is smiling away. The girl I am with has stopped laughing and is now looking slightly concerned. Eventually the ordeal stops. I overpay him. And I got a massive fuck-off bruise in the middle of my forehead the next day. I am pretty sure at one point he was chopping my head with his hands. It was like in wrestling when one of the lads is in the corner defenseless and the other slaps the shit out of him.

That lad has ruined for everyone. I would rather walk around knotted to pieces to the extent I could pull my calf muscle by having a fart than seek help.
          died.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            For injuries? Yes.

For relaxation? No.
            this ^^^ here

and if the injury is anywhere close to my inner thighs he's got to at least look a little bit like Paul Walker to work on it

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I had a 95 lb Filipina do jumping jacks on my back, and that was ok, but the old guy was a master. Elbows on the back! Painful!! But awesome!
              Have you tried Turkish bath? I haven't but I hear you get a good beating if it's genuine style.

Comment

Have you tried Turkish bath? I haven't but I hear you get a good beating if it's genuine style.
                To-ru-KO

Old Japanese slang for Turkish bath::: whore house!

Comment

Also, I voted no in the poll.
                  I also voted no. Something aint right about another dudes hands all over me.

Last week my back was killing me and I went in for a massage and asked if there were any ladies available on shift and the manager said no, but they have a couple of guys that are available and they have excellent reviews. I immediately declined and said I would just wait until a female became available.

Comment

Want to write more... But I gotta dump a massive Mohammed

It's gonna be real stinky...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Want to write more... But I gotta dump a massive Mohammed

It's gonna be real stinky...
                      Understood.

Comment

Working...
                      X