Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are peopel so convinced that cnaleo will lose to ggg???calling it now,nelo beats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Canelo is all that good. He doesn't win convincingly, he lacks stamina, isn't very active, is too cautious, and Floyd outclassed him dramatically. Maybe he will improve.

I wish he agreed with you. Then he'd actually fight GGG. But that's not going to happen.

If they DID fight (presumably at 158-160; I don't really see GGG dropping all the way down to 155 at his age), I'm pretty sure it would be stopped in the middle rounds by Canelo's corner or the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      canelo will beat ggg and do it rather easily to,

the difference is that canelo has actually foughte good fighters and triple flop hasnt,

if u think otherwise,tell me exaclty why u think ggg will beat canelo????>
      I already said and have been saying Canelo could and will beat GGG.

With that being said, GGG could win the fight just how he beat Lemeuiex, with that wicked ass jab. Just flick it all ****ing night. But Canelo is much better a counter puncher and has better timing than caveman Lemeuiex.

I think Canelo can outbox GGG and if they go toe to toe I think you will see GGG get stopped. Canelo is just as big, just as strong, and just as quick.

Comment

Ah yes, the brilliant argument that a better resume wins fights. Worked out perfectly for Klitschko against Fury didn't it? Or for Kessler vs Ward (that Shelby Pudwill victory for Andre really pushed him over the edge in ring experience, surely).

Comment

you do kno that canelo is bigger then ggg right??maybe not as powerful,but hes bigger
          It's like this, i've used example before, Clottey was 170 vs Pacquiao. Do you really believe that 2010 Clottey was as big as the current Golovkin? They are not the same 170lbs. Neither is Canelo and GGG. People are just mixing the two types of weights together. Let's see Canelo make the full 160lb limit and look strong and ripped as he does, and then i'll say they are the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Ah yes, the brilliant argument that a better resume wins fights. Worked out perfectly for Klitschko against Fury didn't it? Or for Kessler vs Ward (that Shelby Pudwill victory for Andre really pushed him over the edge in ring experience, surely).
            that wasnt my only reason,just the onle one i felt like typing

canelo will win because hes more skilled and has more experince against top tier foes

canelo has 3 or 4 'best wins' and triple G has ZERO. i mean,is it macklin.....or monroe....or that canadien dude????smh

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              so canelo is old???

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                It's like this, i've used example before, Clottey was 170 vs Pacquiao. Do you really believe that 2010 Clottey was as big as the current Golovkin? They are not the same 170lbs. Neither is Canelo and GGG. People are just mixing the two types of weights together. Let's see Canelo make the full 160lb limit and look strong and ripped as he does, and then i'll say they are the same size.
                well i agree,but dont forget this fight will prob take place at 155 cw

so that helps canelo tremoendously

Comment

Donaire vs Rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    so canelo is old???
                    Read comprehension? Choose any fight where one fighter with all the experience & better resume lost to a fighter with the lesser resume, there are countless fights to choose from (Donaire vs Rigondeaux should work for you).

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. I can't tell exactly how you'll handle a world class opponent when you've only been in with bums.

anyone can 'box' against professionel fruniture movers and hanes underware manufacurers
                      Truth!

Comment

Working...
                      X