No announcement yet.

16 trillion points competition - details inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 trillion points competition - details inside

Want to win a share of 32 trillion points, spread out over four winners?

I'm organising my own version of The Contender for The Thunderdome - "The Pwntender" - where eight contestants engage in randomly-assigned flame battles, all of which are judged by three independent judges.

I'll also be looking for anyone interested in judging, preferably three people from three different countries to ensure impartiality.

I announced it yesterday and already two of the slots have gone. If you fancy joining in a "talk smack" competition for a bit of fun and a chance to win points, then find the details here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=633445
    Last edited by ; 04-02-2014, 04:51 PM.

god dayuuuum. you're still an active poster.

Comment

I know, right?

I did go off for some time, but kind of came back onto it. However, this series of The Pwntender will be my last.

Comment

we are old timers. i visit to read the news headlines, but hardly post.

Comment

Looking forward to this although the older generation of Pwners were a fine breed.

Your Good self, Annie
          Hurricane
          The Hoff
          Kaygay - whenever he put down his copy of De rerum natura - Could cut a wannabe pwner to shreds with his gargantuan intellect.

It's difficult to envision this rather lackluster new Generation even equaling 1/10th of Those Fab Four.

Comment

We can always be surprised, Laddie... though the biggest legacy of the original competition was not Hurricane's great run afterwards, but Peroxide's barrel scraping antics.

Comment

Good to see you still around, Oasis. The good 'ol days of boxingscene!

Comment

Thanks to increased sponsorship, the prize fund has now been DOUBLED since I started this thread, ladies and gents.

Comment

We've got 2 of the 3 judges signed up, and the slots are going fast... remember, there's 32 TRILLION points in prize money, as well as the title of Pwntender 2014.

Comment

I remember those days. Fun stuff.

Unfortunately, this new lot is almost guaranteed to **** the bed. Hopefully it'll be the humorous kind of failure though, and not the facepalm'ing kind.

Comment

Working...
                    X