Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTC's 2013 Flagship Device "HTC ONE" - Will be available for T-Mobile, at&t, and Spri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've had the iphone 4, 4s and the htc one x and i've been most impressed by the one x.

i'll be stalking ebay when the htc one in about a months time.

Comment

HTC ONE SV from boost mobile....sorry no contract here lol

am gonna wait for otter box to make a case for it. or maybe ill just get a galaxy s2

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        i've had the iphone 4, 4s and the htc one x and i've been most impressed by the one x.

i'll be stalking ebay when the htc one in about a months time.
        Craigslist is a good option also. Is the HTC One X your main everyday phone right now? If you're looking to get the HTC One, I'd sell it on craigslist & use that money for the HTC One, worth getting out the store. Just gotta price your phone good when you sell it. Don't over sell or under sell. I gotta give HTC props for putting both their speakers on the front of the phone. It only makes sense for about everything sound related. Listening to music, watching videos/movies, ringtone, text/email/ect notification sound. I assume most people when setting their phone down on a table or a flat surface would have the front/screen facing up. I hope feature devices start doing this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
          HTC ONE SV from boost mobile....sorry no contract here lol

am gonna wait for otter box to make a case for it. or maybe ill just get a galaxy s2
          oh yeah, i'm waiting for that straighttalk sim and i'm golden!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
            Craigslist is a good option also. Is the HTC One X your main everyday phone right now? If you're looking to get the HTC One, I'd sell it on craigslist & use that money for the HTC One, worth getting out the store. Just gotta price your phone good when you sell it. Don't over sell or under sell. I gotta give HTC props for putting both their speakers on the front of the phone. It only makes sense for about everything sound related. Listening to music, watching videos/movies, ringtone, text/email/ect notification sound. I assume most people when setting their phone down on a table or a flat surface would have the front/screen facing up. I hope feature devices start doing this as well.
            yeah, i sold my 4s for 403 bucks on ebay last week so i can pay for my 255 dollar etf with att. so i'll definitely be doing exactly how you suggested .... haven't checked craigslist, ebay's always been good to me but i'll give it a looksy.

Comment

yeah, i sold my 4s for 403 bucks on ebay last week so i can pay for my 255 dollar etf with att. so i'll definitely be doing exactly how you suggested .... haven't checked craigslist, ebay's always been good to me but i'll give it a looksy.
              Oh are you planning to change carriers?

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                Oh are you planning to change carriers?
                definitely, i ordered a straighttalk sim off ebay yesterday and going to be going that route. i've read awesome reviews, yeah, no lte but for the price you can't beat it, i'm talking about almost a 55% monthly savings.

cross your fingers that i love the service. i'll let you guys know, i'm in the DC / VA / MD area so i don't anticipate having any issues .... but i'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Sprint HTC One Review (phonedog)

Comment

definitely, i ordered a straighttalk sim off ebay yesterday and going to be going that route. i've read awesome reviews, yeah, no lte but for the price you can't beat it, i'm talking about almost a 55% monthly savings.

cross your fingers that i love the service. i'll let you guys know, i'm in the DC / VA / MD area so i don't anticipate having any issues .... but i'm not holding my breath.
                    Yeah let me know how the 3G speeds are on straight talk. Not speed test but actual real use speeds. Should save you some battery life being off the LTE too.

Comment

at&t HTC One Review(Technobuffalo)

Last edited by Toy Story 3; 04-08-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X