No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Should Face Donaire vs Vazquez Winner, Says Paco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce Should Face Donaire vs Vazquez Winner, Says Paco

WBO bantamweight champion Jorge 'Travieso' Arce (59-6-2, 46KOs) has already announce his upcoming fight on February 18th in Durango, Mexico - a rematch with Venezuelan Lorenzo Parra. Should Arce beat Parra, he would like to get the winner of the WBO featherweight bout between champion Orlando Salido and challenger Juan Manuel Lopez, which is likely to happen in March. WBO President Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel considers the move to featherweight as being a little too much for Arce.

[Click Here To Read More]

@this point towards the end of his career Arce's only interested in who's paing more & that's where he'll go, has nothing to do what valcarcel wants...

Comment

I would like Arce to stay at 122 he seems to be fighting good at that weight 126 I think he will be to small for that weight class and I don't give him a chance at beating to many guys at 126 but no matter what I like watching the guy fight his heart out every time he fights.

Comment

Arce is not a champion in 5 weight classes!!!

Comment

arce knows that donaire will destroy him.......as much as i like arce, he knows whats up!

Comment

Working...
          X