• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoles vs Pacquiao

At 140-or 147..

Mantequilla vs Pacman

break it down?

Google and Boxrec servers are going to go down after an army of *******s search for Mantequilla.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawSwagger View Post
      Google and Boxrec servers are going to go down after an army of *******s search for Mantequilla.
      i'll be shocked if there are more than 3 people on this forum that know this guy

shocked!

Comment

Originally posted by southpawswagger View Post
        google and boxrec servers are going to go down after an army of *******s search for mantequilla.
        lmao! ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
          i'll be shocked if there are more than 3 people on this forum that know this guy

shocked!
          I know right..

But what do you think of this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post

shocked!
            Well, here's one. Of course, that should come as no surprise. lol I wonder who the other two are?

Comment

Napoles is one of the most complete and skilled boxers I have ever seen, amazing combinations and offense, great eco defense, great speed and footwork. BUT, the only weakness I can think of that Napoles has is of course his paper thin skin which Pac has a good chance to exploit with his volume and speed.

Good fight, I'm going to pick Napoles via UD with Pac having him in a bit of trouble at points and Napoles taking most rounds which all look competitive but Napoles is making him miss with that headwork and making him pay all night long.

Comment

A guy who easily gets cut up vs someone like Manny?

Pacquiao via TKO stoppage.

Comment

Mantequilla all day!!

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                    Napoles is one of the most complete and skilled boxers I have ever seen, amazing combinations and offense, great eco defense, great speed and footwork. BUT, the only weakness I can think of that Napoles has is of course his paper thin skin which Pac has a good chance to exploit with his volume and speed.

Good fight, I'm going to pick Napoles via UD with Pac having him in a bit of trouble at points and Napoles taking most rounds which all look competitive but Napoles is making him miss with that headwork and making him pay all night long.
                    Right on!! Can go either way, but I can see napoles winning as well, but great fight this would be!
                    Originally posted by Tyson.
                    Fuk of to the history section. U know fuk all about modern boxing, go have a w.ank about those bums who you call ATGs.

Pacquiao would KO this bum.
                    You're trippin man....

Comment

Working...
                    X