Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugh, I feel all depressed from watching...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, I feel all depressed from watching...

... a hood movie marathon of Menace II Society, Boyz N The Hood and New Jersey Drive - all consecutively. :conf3: See I normally love watching this ****, but damn it can get depressing on overload.

Anyway, how about some more recommendations?

You have to watch colors.

Comment

South Central

Comment

Added; added.

Keep 'em coming. I'm into these, especially the serious ones (although of course I love Friday as much as anyone else).

Comment

SOme hood/drug realted movies I like are Blue Hill Avenue, New Jack City, Fresh. I got the hook up is a hood comedy movie I used to watch all the time when I was like 13-14 that I think is worth checking out as well for a laugh.

Comment

Noted!

I think that's all for now. Those'll keep me busy for a while (and depressed). :laff2:

Comment

Throw Juice in there. That's doom-y.

Not a hood-movie per se (not an AA one, anyway), but did you ever see The Basketball Diaries? Jim Carroll fans don't seem to like it generally so far as I can tell, but it's a very decent flick for what it is (depressing, but edifying, too).

Comment

Higher Learning

Juice

Sunset Park

Above the Rim

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  Noted!

I think that's all for now. Those'll keep me busy for a while (and depressed). :laff2:
                  Then you should really watch I Got the Hook Up after those to cheer you up lol.

Comment

Happyness is pretty good

Comment

Working...
                    X