No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola disses Julion Cesar Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    I wont say "f" Chris, because I want him to win, be the first Mexican HW champ....

Blacks always stay together, Whites stick together, Mexicans ALWAYS hate on each other.....

Viva la raza, not **** one another....
    LOL
    We are the same race, bro, the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
      LOL... this dude is dilusional..so saying that Chavez jr. means that Arreola is anti Mexican...

and blacks never go against other blacks...whites never go against other whites....LMAO
      Yea, that was about the dumbest thing I've read on here.

But then again,

that poster is kind of loopy.

Comment

I respect Chavez Jr. more than Arreola.... Chavez actually CARES about boxing... CARES about winning... CARES about representing the Mexican CULTURE....

Unlike Fat Ass Arreola that doesnt care enough to come to fight IN SHAPE and is so ****ing lazy that he trains in his BACKYARD....

I wont say "f" Chris, because I want him to win, be the first Mexican HW champ....

Blacks always stay together, Whites stick together, Mexicans ALWAYS hate on each other.....

Ain't you a cracka?

Comment

I got my doubts about Julio Cesar chavez Jr! Right now he cant beat any of the top fighters at 154

Comment

Arreola may be right but he's in the same hype train as Jr. He's fighting bums too. Just like Jr....first test...knocked the fuck out.

Comment

I respect Chavez Jr. more than Arreola.... Chavez actually CARES about boxing... CARES about winning... CARES about representing the Mexican CULTURE....

Unlike Fat Ass Arreola that doesnt care enough to come to fight IN SHAPE and is so ****ing lazy that he trains in his BACKYARD....

Dont know what kind of F@cked up mexicans you been hanging around bro but me and my ppl stick together. Chavez jr. cares about winning? More like padding his record and this is coming from a mex does it mean i hate my ppl? NO. This guy is fighting for the HW championship against a real opponent. With as many fights as chavez jr has he should be atleast be fighting better tier fighters the truth is he will never have anywhere the success or accomplish half of what his father JCC has done fighting these weak ass fighters El Canelo has fought better tier competition than JR.Chris atleast has the balls to put his perfect record on the line at the rate Jr is going he will have another 30 fights before he decides to fight for a world title.

Comment

lol im going to be at that fight lol but it was not a diss ... j.c chavez jr. also says his not his father he wants to write his own legacy and by the way his son sucks nothing but bus boys for him

Comment

Working...
                X