Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Roach - "We AGREED to random testing, It's NO PROBLEM"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao SCHOOLED by Marquez - EXCUSES EXPOSED (VIDEO)

Marquez was ROBBED TWICE!!!

Roach and Pacquiao EXPOSED BELOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJZoCnqNRM

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      This video is so lame. They agreed to Olympic testing for 21 days, I didn't hear Roach say he agreed to total random he didn't actually give an exact detail on what he agreed. Also, Floyd wanted it in Vegas he got that, Manny got the gloves, as for the weight issue... Um... Floyd has no one to blame but himself for that, his last fight he came in over the agreed about terms, Manny has the right to demand 10 mil a piece to Mayweather doesn't pull that **** again, even though he wouldn't if the weight was 147 max anyway.

Also, the steroid issue came about before the talks began because Floyd senior opened his mouth and didn't put the crack pipe in his mouth, when he does that he gets himself in trouble with lawsuits.
      NO, You need to WATCH the video AGAIN!

Here is the EXACT QUOTE from Roach...

"They wanted Olympic Style drug testing we said YEAH NO PROBLEM, WHATEVER YOU WANT. Since WE ACCEPTED THAT, Now they are running SCARED AGAIN"

You have been EXPOSED TOO *******!

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        This video is so lame. They agreed to Olympic testing for 21 days, I didn't hear Roach say he agreed to total random he didn't actually give an exact detail on what he agreed. Also, Floyd wanted it in Vegas he got that, Manny got the gloves, as for the weight issue... Um... Floyd has no one to blame but himself for that, his last fight he came in over the agreed about terms, Manny has the right to demand 10 mil a piece to Mayweather doesn't pull that **** again, even though he wouldn't if the weight was 147 max anyway.

Also, the steroid issue came about before the talks began because Floyd senior opened his mouth and didn't put the crack pipe in his mouth, when he does that he gets himself in trouble with lawsuits.
        I like this part the most

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
          I like this part the most
          Pacquiao was offered 50-50 and a 14 day cut off

And STILL found a way to DUCK Mayweather Jr!

Now it's OBVIOUS that he is SCARED of Mayweather Jr!

Comment

Well there will always be someone that has your number, I still to this day call both fights a draw...both exciting from start to finish. I am grateful I was able to witness both of these legendary fights!

Comment

Let me help you a little bit...

Comment

Marquez got ROBBED!

He CLEARLY won BOTH FIGHTS

Comment

Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
                  NO, You need to WATCH the video AGAIN!

Here is the EXACT QUOTE from Roach...

"They wanted Olympic Style drug testing we said YEAH NO PROBLEM, WHATEVER YOU WANT. Since WE ACCEPTED THAT, Now they are running SCARED AGAIN"

You have been EXPOSED TOO *******!
                  OSDT is random testing. Which they agreed to. Though he did not say the period in which they agreed to, did he?

OSDT in other sports is carried out throughout the year, is Mayweather following this programme?

Comment

Pacquiao and his fans get EXPOSED on the radio - VIDEO

Pacquiao EXPOSED AGAIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQwJh...eature=related

Comment

You might get ban, dude..

Comment

Working...
                      X