No announcement yet.

Hey Floyd And Goldenboy: Don't embarrass Us Mayweather Fans Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Floyd And Goldenboy: Don't embarrass Us Mayweather Fans Please

If you fight Nate Cambell *******s will eat us alive. I fight for Floyd on this site everyday, and to even consider Nate is a big let down. Please don't embarrass the Mayweather fans like that. You take that fight and I will jump off your bandwagon. Your fan base will leave you Floyd trust me. How can we keep debating on yor behalf when you keep giving *******s all this ammunition to work with?

"Legacy dont pay bills"

-Floyd Mayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      If you fight Nate Cambell *******s will eat us alive. I fight for Floyd on this site everyday, and to even consider Nate is a big let down. Please don't embarrass the Mayweather fans like that. You take that fight and I will jump off your bandwagon. Your fan base will leave you Floyd trust me. How can we keep debating on yor behalf when you keep giving *******s all this ammunition to work with?
      it's over.. jump on Pac bandwagon now or else ul be heartbroken.

Comment

I'm already exercising my jaw for the coming carnage.

Comment

I wont quit being a fan, but I wont defend him as much. Not at all for this fight if it happens.

Comment

Comment

Nothing is confirmed yet, ya'll needs to chill.

Comment

Not sure why you care about floyd. He doesn't give a rats ass about you or any other fan.
                Floyd only cares about money and himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                  Lady fan i think it's about time to make threads about Grandpa Nate Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    I'm already exercising my jaw for the coming carnage.

Comment

Working...
                    X