Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
    Christianity is a fallacy. Be disappointed in yourself for having the originality of a wet fart.
    God bless you brother. Keep up the good work.

Comment

The appropriate response is to strip Fury and make AJ-Wlad (or another Wlad vs top contender fight) for the titles. If Fury is serious about recovery we'll see him work his way back up to contention in due time. If not then whatever, that's on him.

My guess though is that we'll see Parker end up with WBO and Ortiz with WBA, one way or the other.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-04-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I don't understand why its do important to people that he's stripped of his belts. Whether he has the belts or not, he's gonna remain revelant for the foreseeable future. And unless he goes inactive for 18-24 months. For anybody to be seen as the legitimate heavyweight champ, they're gonna have to see Fury.

Comment

just kill yourself, Pacquaio, Mayweather, Ali, Tyson, Lewis, Marciano, Holme, Klitscko, Jones jr, Canelo, Golovkin, and much more have gotten hate, the don't just give up

Comment

I'm nowhere near a Fury fan. I love the antics, but I don't think he's that good. But he was smart against an aging Klitschko, who I don't like either. But I do have concern for this guy as a human. Hate to see anyone go through depression. I haven't read anyone's post, but I wonder if anyone else was wondering how do you go from not taking any recreational drugs and go straight to cocaine? How do you know where to get it? Seems like he would of tried weed first. It may not of been cocaine, but I think he's used a little bit of something before. Doesn't matter, I just hope he gets mentally healthy so he can get back in the ring and prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              I don't understand why its do important to people that he's stripped of his belts. Whether he has the belts or not, he's gonna remain revelant for the foreseeable future. And unless he goes inactive for 18-24 months. For anybody to be seen as the legitimate heavyweight champ, they're gonna have to see Fury.
              If the guy can't even make a fight (let a lone 2 in a row) because his own behavior, he shouldn't be holding the belts. That's all there is to it and it has nothing to do with relevancy.

If you want to go there though, the argument of relevancy is in question too since training habits are hugely relevant in this sport. How many boxing champs have we seen waste their careers through things like this? TONS! How many have come back from this sort of thing and have dominated in a deep division? Very, very few....

Comment

Bi polar is a demon that's tough to beat, and it sounds as if he has a rough case of it. The highs and lows are unbearable, making it impossible to have any consistency in one's life. I had a brother-in-law like this, and it seems he gets worse as he ages. Which isn't always the way it goes. Fury just needs to get on the right meds, probably Venlafaxine or similar. Biggest problem is, he's a huge guy, used to bullying because of his size, and will be tough to tame. Doubtful he'll be able to box again, but he could lead a fairly normal life if he just starts getting serious about meds and counseling.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  I wish a governing body would act on this, with haste, so we can have AJ-Wlad for the stripped titles.
                  Why would Joshua fight for the stripped titles? If Joshua want to fight Wlad, then just have his IBF nelt on the line. Wlad does not have a belt right now. Fury not going through the rematch does not mean Wlad will automatically get the belts.

Comment

Damn, Fury is in total denial....not of taking it but how bad it is for him. His is actually flaunting his addiction and practically a poster boy selling the damn stuff to the public like it is great!!! What a twisted mental case!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Oh look, he's trolling everyone! You're fools for not realizing he's in complete control and pulling all the strings. This is exactly what he wants to happen and he's laughing at you all.
                      (written on behalf of the 3 guys here that are still defending this douche)
                      Couldn't you be nice for a bit!!? You just ripped their a$$.. But you know what they say.. It's all mind games.. Tyson is totally on top of it( I mean not on top of cocaine)

Comment

Working...
                      X