Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4 - Who Dared Won...and Lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This article gave me goosebumps. Great read.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
      Great article. I knew Pac fans on here would be upset when he lost, but the level of devastation and denial they are displaying is just weird. Did they not see the first 3 fights? Many of us believe that Marquez won all 3, and most would agree that Marquez did better against Manny in each subsequent fight. The brutality of the K.O. was shocking, but the fact that Marquez won the fight should not have been surprising. At least not to rational, objective, knowledgeable boxing fans.
      Its very clear in retrospect even before the 4th bout ,JMM kept doing better in each bout and Manny worse, I think there is far more at play ,theres a systemic racial thing goin where mexican fighters get no respect and are shat on,just look at canelo,chavez jr,margs,jmm even before they had a chance to prove themselves and even more after, the canelo book is still being written but if you read whats said about him youd think hes a bum, whos lost 30 times, margs I remember very cleary caught endless hate on this here forum pre-scandal and even more post-scandal.

Had JMM picked-up yet another robberry decision to Pac,hed get lots more hatred and his performances against Pac would be lost in the hate storm. Even this ko of this guy which was amongst the most devastating In boxing history isnt enough to convince totally irrational Pac fans . the fans and even boxing experts have been right all along, and the judges wrong because they are protecting the status quo the big money machine which is pac,and the Mayweather fight that will never happen.
      Just yesterday i saw a guy on facebook saying the first 3 fights werent even close that pac won them clearly these types are the pacfans ,they unlike their hero are classless and not humble and mor than anything not rational.

Comment

since this thread turned into

a mayweather one, i'll just say that if a pac/may fight ever happens, it doesnt even come close to the money it originally would have......

Comment

Good article.

Why people need to bring up FMJr name? WHY

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            The Pac-JMM 5 fight is the biggest fight that can made right now.

They are willing to do it anywhere in the world. Imagine how much Carlos Slim would pay for a fight at Azteca stadium.

Pac ain't thinking about floyd, he had his chance.
            Has Manny woken up yet ?

Wow, you are so concerned about the sport of boxing that you feel additional drug testing is required.

Just wow.

Stop being so ridiculous you crybaby b1tch.

* Marquez dont like needles

* Taking his blood before the fight will weaken him

* Marquez is too proud to take the test

* Manny is not the commission

* Taking blood will affect his training, even 23-days from the fight

* Marquez feels too insulted to take the test

* Pacquiao is bigger than Marquez, so it will weaken Marquez more than him

* USADA are corrupt, Marquez doesn't trust them

Hey, can you say..... Knocked The Fuk Out ?

Comment

I really feel like reading a lot of the articles on here and the threads has ruined my mindset even if subconciously, of the two fighters. It was a great article and one of the best on the fight I've read... but I will admit i subconciously read storied brawls at the beginning as steroid brawls... I'm not saying this as a funny joke it actually happened, and I think that's a sad thing considering.

Comment

Thanks to Gerbasi for writing an insightful article in praising two future HOF fighters and appreciating Pac/Marquez 4 as something special. Too often, too many idiots on this site throw around nationalistic and racial slurs instead of actually discussing the fight game. It's refreshing to read something that raises and respects boxing, without displaying disdain for and/or taking a sycophantic tone towards either combatant.

Comment

Excellent article

Yes, we saw a great fight. Both well prepared, gutsy men. Only boxing delivers such passion. Great win for JMM, and for PAC-man, you are among the best of all time. You deserve great credit for agreeing to a fourth fight. A lesser man would not have taken it, after winning the last two. You make boxing a much better sport.

Comment

Wow... Best article ever!

Comment

Originally posted by cjun View Post
                      Thanks to Gerbasi for writing an insightful article in praising two future HOF fighters and appreciating Pac/Marquez 4 as something special. Too often, too many idiots on this site throw around nationalistic and racial slurs instead of actually discussing the fight game. It's refreshing to read something that raises and respects boxing, without displaying disdain for and/or taking a sycophantic tone towards either combatant.
                      Totally agree!

Comment

Working...
                      X