Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Personal Assistant "Floyd Told Me He'd Stop Pac In 5-6 Rounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go ahead, start negotiation as soon as possible!
    So we can see in our own eyes if the prediction would come true,
    or will just go pfffffftttttt...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Yeah, if there is any stoppage, it's Bo-Boy screaming and crying to wave it off or he jumps in the ring to protect Pac. That or Roach as the father figure throws in the towel.
      i can see Sr throwing the towel just like barrera.. and a happy ending on jr and sr reconcilation...

Comment

Mayweather would certainly win but stopping him would be tough, especially that early. He might stop him but it would come far later by the ref stepping because he would probably be landing clean shots on Manny. I can't see him completely outclassing him like that in the early stages.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
            i can see Sr throwing the towel just like barrera.. and a happy ending on jr and sr reconcilation...
            Why would or how could Sr throw the towel in to stop Pac from being technically beat down? Bo-boy will have everyone beat in throwing in the towel. Sr might get up and grab the towel so Bo-Boy CAN'T throw the towel so we can all enjoy a master class boxing lesson.

Either Bo-Boy or Roach will stop the fight, no way Mayweather actually KO's Pac. I could be wrong, but highly doubt it.

Now after Jr whoops Pac, Sr and Roach might reconcil....

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
              Floyd Senior trains his son now? What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                Well manny is waiting till after christmas and then he will decide on floyd or marquez...

Im simply asking, if you really won, why fight a guy for the fourth ****in time???? Does anyone see Vitali calling out David Haye again??? Nope, he beat him and that was that....

Now if the world wants to see that fight and pacquiao can even be quoted with him saying the world wants to see that fight, why not make that fight????

But you big dummies wanna see him fight Marquez again. As a matter of fact I wouldnt put it past *******s to hope marquez wins instead of fighting floyd to ruin that fight, all so people can say well he beat marquez x3 times, and lost once to him...... Muhh****in simpletons!!!!!

Pacquiao gone take that test, and he gone get his ass whooped.... Hes fighting one of the best of all time..... the man that shamed Marquez with his superior skill. Muhh****as were throwing water bottles at pacquiao ped lovin ass.....
                1) It was a close fight, the honourable thing to do is offer Marquez a rematch.

2) Vitali is calling out Haye actually, but his brother Wlad beat Haye in the summer. Doesn't surprise me that your boxing knowledge is not too sharp.

3) Pacquiao waiting till after x-mas, lets see what he does, so far Floyd has not said he want to fight Pacquiao next, will he ever. Oh he did once, but then retracted it saying he only said it because it was what the fans wanted to hear.

I think Pacquiao should fight Mayweather next, the easier fight for more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Floyd team.....ALL TALK, NO WALK!!!

Comment

Pacquiao's dog Pacman "Manny told me he'd stop Floyd in 2-4 Rounds"

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
                      Pacquiao's dog Pacman "Manny told me he'd stop Floyd in 2-4 Rounds"
                      But Bob won't make the fight...

"I'm thoroughly convinced and believe that Floyd really does want to have this fight. I really think he wants to have this fight. As far as he knows, he's right. Bob is the one interfering and ****ing **** up" - Alex Ariza

Comment

Working...
                      X