Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gimme gamboa vs him or garcia..soon

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      How do you know he doesn't want the fight, where did you get that info from?
      I read it in Dan Rafael's friday/weekend notebook last week I think or the week before. He may want the fight and Beristain is **** blocking it.

Comment

niiice... I prefer him than Ponce for Yuri... I hope Arum takes him instead.

but i have the feeling he'll go for Ponce just to try and build a good relationship with Golden Boy I mean, i'm all in for that, but screw another fighter!! not gamboa again..

Comment

Easy fight for Gamboa ..take it

Comment

It would be a great fight but he reportedly turned down the sept HBO date already.

Comment

Once again the boxing world serves up a possible match-up that doesn't interest me in the least. The only fighters I would like to see Gamboa against are JuanMa and John. An eventual fight with Mikey Garcia would be nice, especially if Yuri and Mike retain their undefeated status.

Comment

How is this a bad fight? You people suck.

Comment

This is a good fight. The first person who connects the first clean blow wins (most likely Gamboa). Gonzalez has a bad chin and Gamboa has a suspect chin. Both have been dropped hard; however, the big difference is that Gamboa has always gotten up!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    How do you know he doesn't want the fight, where did you get that info from?
                    espn.com last weeks notebook him and marquez turned down the fight

Comment

When you has seen Gamboa's been drop hard? The guy has never been hurt you guys watch a slip and the guy has been ko.

Comment

Working...
                      X