Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that Bought Tickets/the PPV to the Pac-Marg fight should feel insulted!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PsYcHoDaD View Post
    Is it me or is Pac looking less ripped than usual.Thats why im buying it Margs looks like a Beast and Manny looks like a jr welterweight.I know im going to get the speed kills but if pacs punches dont hurt Margarito what is Pac going to do?I see Margs walking Pac down just like he did Cotto.I aint buying that there playing the public to sell the fight.All you have to do is watch the news and see Manny everywhere but the gym.
    I know, this is the first camp where I have not heard them hyping him up every other day. I have never heard the Roach camp say that Manny isn't at 110% and not saying he is gonna ko the dude in the first rd. It could be all fake but I doubt it, why change their strategy now? Pac doesn't look focused and his political obligations seem to be distracting him. Sure it could all be to make Tony look good but it also make Pac look like a hype job to the casual fight viewers who may just be tuning in to see Manny Pacquiao fight for the first time.

Like a friend is always talking Pac up to someone who hardly ever watches boxing but because of all the big talk about him, the guy decides to check out the 24/7's to see what the talk is about and he then sees Pac looking like a bum and his trainer saying they aren't impressed with his progress. You still think that guy is gonna buy the PPV? heck no, he is gonna be like man this Pac dude looks like a freakin joke....I'm gonna watch MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      whatup backstreet boy....

panda couldnt care less unless u count me losing 2.1 million e-points over a bet

in fact if tony wins itll set up a unification fight between him and cotto...been calling for that fight for years now
      i wish i could green k u again this made me LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        hahha
        that true
        but in those formentioned fights you had boxers
        this is gonna be a fight with brawlers
        its going to be exciting while margs chin holds up
        Clottey has never been exciting so pac caried that fight
        Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Nah, the Pac-Clottey wasn't really suppose to be excited. Nobody was saying FOTY candidate or anthing like that. Because, of the styles of each fighter.

And, I thought Floyd-Shane was exciting. Not a FOTY candidate but it was an entertaining fight.

And, this has the potential to be exciting. Just cuz of the styles both fighters bring. Both are more offensive minded and not really defensive.
        Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
        Ohh man,that sig is slammin,green k,hope U back to normal soon!!
        The word were looking for is potential, this can be exciting if Margarito makes it exciting, I know for a fact that PAC is throwing punches, the question is, will Maragarito.

You guys are right about PAC-Clottey, I did enjoy the PBF-Mosley because I like to watch boxing a clinic, but it wasn't exciting for the people who paid, me I went to the bar so I was extra happy.

Thanks Bushbaby, you still got room for more bets, I want Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
          Yes, Panda, I was kidding my man.

Thanks for clearing it up for him, Di Bushbaby.
          aight bro

green k and apologies sent

lmao at people who make this about cotto (not u dj emz panda knows ure just kidding around) . this is about top rank idiots thinking they can promote a fight by making it look like their star fighter is slacking off...who would pay for any sports with lazy athletes? thats just ******ed

Comment

Panda is on to something here. Seems 24/7 reaches for story lines like this to sell the fight.

Comment

both fighters' styles make for a great fight...the fight may not make any sense, but its good match making for the fans to watch

Comment

the majority of the ppl watching 24/7 are fight fans. and they average fight fan believes marg has little chance. i dont think they are staging this "pac is distracted" angle but i do believe they are over playing it, shoving it down our throats, tryin to make us believe this will be a competitive fight.

we are only seeing about 20 mins of pacs life out of an entire week. its is definately being edited to make us think what they want us to think. even with pacs trip to vegas, it was after training was done for the day and was for only 2 hours. wasnt like he skipped training for it. but they made it seem that way.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  aight bro

green k and apologies sent

lmao at people who make this about cotto (not u dj emz panda knows ure just kidding around) . this is about top rank idiots thinking they can promote a fight by making it look like their star fighter is slacking off...who would pay for any sports with lazy athletes? thats just ******ed
                  Thanks for the green k, I'll send some your way too.

And, for the record, I'm on board with you and this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X