Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gang happy slaps and kill 69yr old - video!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    i understand that.

but its a ****ing word the only power it has is the power you give it.

thats why gringo, yank, cracker, mayonaise sandwich eating, cousing ****ing hillbillie mother ****er doesnt phase me.

its just words
    If I could green you I would, you fat yank

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      If I could green you I would, you fat yank
      appreciated you Scandinavian ass commando

Comment

Those ****ing twats.
        What a bunch of ******ed ****ers.. I hate these scums. I wish their kind would be executed, would make the world a better place to live.. ****ing monsters.

Comment

I refuse to watch that video but did Flab really get banned for using the N word? Why should he get banned for that crap? ****** to me is anyone that is stupid or not intelligent, not a skin color and obviously someone that kills another person is a ******.

Comment

someone snitched on Flab?

what a bunch of fags.

Comment

Before my current job. I worked with this older white guy. He called everyone ***ger. No matter the race if they were loud,lazy,stupid,slow ect. If they pissed him off basically. So it never offended me. He told me you wanna piss off a white man call him a ***ger. When he get's irate simply remain calm and say have a nice day ***ger. I do this to this day to whoever pisses me off. I love the reply. In short i don't thank ***ger belongs to one race. Use it on some one non black and watch how easy you mind fcuk them.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
                Before my current job. I worked with this older white guy. He called everyone ***ger. No matter the race if they were loud,lazy,stupid,slow ect. If they pissed him off basically. So it never offended me. He told me you wanna piss off a white man call him a ***ger. When he get's irate simply remain calm and say have a nice day ***ger. I do this to this day to whoever pisses me off. I love the reply. In short i don't thank ***ger belongs to one race. Use it on some one non black and watch how easy you mind fcuk them.
                That's still racist because the term was used to describe black people and the stereotypes of your reasoning are from black people.

Comment

i should've PM'd him to edit it you can't say **** on this site anymore without getting banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    That's still racist because the term was used to describe black people and the stereotypes of your reasoning are from black people.
                    Well im black and call other races ***ger all the time. Example in context a white guy yells at me stupid ***ger. I reply No your the ***ger. Btw ***ger have a nice day and lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
                      Well im black and call other races ***ger all the time. Example in context a white guy yells at me stupid ***ger. I reply No your the ***ger. Btw ***ger have a nice day and lmao.
                      Oh my bad Barry, I thought you was a whitey.

Comment

Working...
                      X