This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Man City have that 4th place on lockdown.
    Not in the slightest. Only a point between us and the Yids. If City beat Everton tomorrow then we're in good shape but Villa and Tottenham are still in the race.

Though Harry Redknapp has just been given a bit of a distraction:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8459969.stm

Old but still better then your players, and ferdinand is 10 times any of your defenders lol
    Ferdinand is a slack fucking donkey son.

Comment

• GREAT NEWS

Nery Castillo going on loan to Olympiacos. He was a star there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        GREAT NEWS

Nery Castillo going on loan to Olympiacos. He was a star there.
        He's a bum, and Olympiacos is a bum team.

Comment

• He made Brazil look like Belize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Err are we talking about the guy that has been dropping gaffs for club and country and is on his way down as a player?

We will see where United end up when they realize they cant pay of their debt, division 1/2.
            Arsenal's defence is so good i heard they are gonna get Sol Campbell again

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Ferdinand is a slack fucking donkey son.
              Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              Err are we talking about the guy that has been dropping gaffs for club and country and is on his way down as a player?

We will see where United end up when they realize they cant pay of their debt, division 1/2.

Lol, ok....if he gets fit again...hopefully he does....we will see every1 saying hes 1 of the best in the world again...because the season before last (last year had injuries too) he was probably the best defender in the world and that wasnt just me thinking that....UEFA did too and he was voted in world 11 that year (2008)

We will see

Comment

• Ferdinand is another one of those defenders whose level of talent is 50% at best the level of talent he thinks he has. Hence he thinks he's ****ing Pele and relies on the proper centre half behind him to clean up his fuck-ups. Why is he declining as a player? I'll give you a hint: Vidic is injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mordecai View Post
                  2007 he was top 5 in the world.
                  That may be true, but a lot can happen in 3 years of football, and it has.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Ferdinand is another one of those defenders whose level of talent is 50% at best the level of talent he thinks he has. Hence he thinks he's ****ing Pele and relies on the proper centre half behind him to clean up his fuck-ups. Why is he declining as a player? I'll give you a hint: Vidic is injured.
                    Ferdinand is England's most talented defender imo. Well actually I think it's Woodgate (prior to his injuries) but he isn't the picture anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      Ferdinand is England's most talented defender imo. Well actually I think it's Woodgate (prior to his injuries) but he isn't the picture anymore.
                      Not a fan of John Terry eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X