Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would taking one of those 5 hour energy shots before a fight be cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would taking one of those 5 hour energy shots before a fight be cheating?

I just saw a commercial for it, and that thought popped into my head. I really don't think it'd be a big deal. Your adrenaline from the fight would provide more than enough energy I would imagine. What do you guys think?

Pretty sure that's illegal for fighters to do. They get tested after the fights for **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      I just saw a commercial for it, and that thought popped into my head. I really don't think it'd be a big deal. Your adrenaline from the fight would provide more than enough energy I would imagine. What do you guys think?
      Ever tried one of those things? I don't think getting a headache and feeling your heart palpitate unnaturally will help you knock a guy out.

Comment

NO athletes drink that ****. They actually dehydrate you and would hurt you after a couple rounds. They drink water for a reason.

Comment

Seriously there's better things to drink for energy than some whack caffeine drink that'll dehydrate you before half the fight is over.

If anything, I wonder if fighters take N0 products before a fight. Is that illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by pfcwintergreen View Post
            Ever tried one of those things? I don't think getting a headache and feeling your heart palpitate unnaturally will help you knock a guy out.
            I've never tried it before.

Comment

Working...
            X