No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Would Tell Marquez To Reject Timothy Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G22 View Post
    Not surprising Marquez wants none of Bradley. It would bring back painful memories of the Floyd and Norwood fight.

Marquez looked pretty slow vs Pac in their last fight and for the 1st time was actually being schooled by the Flip. Bradley will just plain outbox him with speed and movement. Its a style Marquez has never been able to deal with and at 40 Nacho knows his man cant win. So instead he wants to fight a guy who was just knocked out in 6 rounds. Makes sense rom a business point of view but not a true fans perspective.
    Marquez beat Norwood clearly 7-5 in my opinion, Mayweather school Marquez.

Norwood who?

Comment

Bad match up for Marquez and not enough money.

Comment

No way do I see "Butt-Head " beating JMM ??????? He would knock him out and teach him what boxing is all about !

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          If Nacho advises Marquez to fight Pac again, I hope he retires instead.
          Really? I thought their fourth fight was outstanding from start to finish, and very competitive up until the KO. Why would you not want to see that again?

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I agree with this,imo Bradley beats Marquez at this point and Nacho knows it...Nacho is just as bad as Roach at this point with his match making...
          I'm not so sure. Bradley isn't Floyd. He also doesn't have a noticable size advantage over JMM. I'm not crazy about the fight. I'm with Nacho to be truthful, but I don't think Bradley would necessarily win by any means.

Comment

Make it happen. It should happen (if JMM wants to continue). I would pay to see it!

Comment

I disagree with Nacho. I think Marquez would do some real damage to Bradley. I think Bradley's activity would confuse Marquez in the early rounds but like always, he would adjust and start working his craft and hurt Bradley in the later rounds. For those who don't agree, watch the Holt fight. Holt countered Bradley and had the guy in serious trouble. Marquez is the master at counter punching. Holt blindly landed that punch. Marquez would time them perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Bradley is getting the Golovkin/Rigo treatment. Top fighters are not even considering him as a blimp on the radar.
                All risk, no reward.
                Only people who'll fight him are people vying for a title.... and it'll be people who don't have powerful people backing them

Comment

I think Tim Bradley is aggressive enough to make the fight interesting for Marquez in the early rounds. He's not a counter puncher like Mayweather or Chris John. Therefore, JMM doesn't have to take the lead throughout the fight. Maybe Nacho is concerned to what happens after Bradley gets a taste of JMM power. If Bradley starts running, I mean boxing smart, then it will be a boring fight afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                    Really? I thought their fourth fight was outstanding from start to finish, and very competitive up until the KO. Why would you not want to see that again?
                    Pac/Marquez is a great match-up, but I've had my full. What better way to end the series than on the strength of the 4th fight? It encompassed everything we appreciate from both fighters and more. Like I said in another post, it'll soon become an annual event. What's to stop them from fighting in 2014 as well? The match-up has reached a level where fans will continue to buy tickets and purchase PPVs because of their extensive in-ring history. They have such a great chemistry to where they'll always be some sort of interest, and then the "what if" factor is the cherry on top. Marquez starched Pacquiao once, can he do it again? Can Pacquiao stop Marquez?? I understand why others want to see it again, but I'd rather see something new (Bradley/Marquez or Rios/Marquez).

I won't fault Marquez if he chooses to fight Pac again cuz it's his biggest $$$ option at this stage of his career, but I do have an issue with Nacho's comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      A boring, feather fisted, headbutting, irrelevant fighter who will probably rob you even if you dominate him?

why the hell would anyone want to see that?

Exactly.....Also, I love how the writer says: "The other fighter that beat Pacquiao"

Comment

Working...
                      X