Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo ready to fight Gennady Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Canelo ready to fight Gennady Golovkin?

Is Canelo ready to fight GGG as in right now. Or does he need a little more seasoning 160?

Vote, Post, and Discuss.
    Yes Canelo is Ready Right Now.
    74.36%
    No Canelo Needs A Little More Seasoning?
    25.64%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by SilverMiles; 01-06-2016, 12:55 PM.

hes ready now. 40 plus fight and in his prime. IDK for sure if he can beat GGG but i do know GGG will bring out the best Canelo and it will make for a great fight

Comment

We will find out in September

Comment

Canelo's a man, no matter what he says now he will fight GGG in 160, he won't be on 154 for long and the pressure will be big.

GGG is a beast, but Canelo can rally to a UD.

Comment

They would have been fighting in may if gg would have accepted canelos terms

Comment

Of course he's ready.. I mean he fought tbe he had enough seasoning for him lol. Unless you mean at 160 that will be an even bigger debate, but yea

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              hes ready now. 40 plus fight and in his prime. IDK for sure if he can beat GGG but i do know GGG will bring out the best Canelo and it will make for a great fight
              Agreeded. I'm sure both will come prepared for the biggest fight in their career and possibly the most dangerous. Should bring the best out of both.

Comment

Of course he's ready. The holdup is trying to make the most money possible out of the matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  Word...Canelo is as ready as he will ever be for GGG. I do think they will bring the best out of each other, and if fight fans are really lucky, they will have a close fight that warrants a rematch.

Comment

He needs to fight him now, while GGG is still in his early 30s so people can't say he beat an old past his prime GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X