Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bellew vs Cleverly II - Why are people not doing anything?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't pay for it, so I don't have any complaints. It was a stinker, but I put that down to a combination of Bellew talking up the fight and Cleverly being broken by KOvalev.

Comment

Why would they try and get a third fight by completely stinking the place out? Now they've made sure absolutely nobody cares about another fight. As for suggesting the Millenium Stadium, Clev must have damaged his brain because it isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
        Why would they try and get a third fight by completely stinking the place out? Now they've made sure absolutely nobody cares about another fight. As for suggesting the Millenium Stadium, Clev must have damaged his brain because it isn't going to happen.
        It's easier to do what they did than to fake knockdowns etc in my opinion. All they must of been thinking is to make it look close and make sure it was 1-1. No way would Cleverly let that fight go like that if he REALLY wanted to win. Both had this planned out for ££££££

Eddie Hearn, Barry Hearn, Bellew, Cleverly etc have not even responded. I was hoping for some sort of denial but nothing at all. Other people have asked as well. I was hoping to force them to answer the accusations. I re-watched the fight again today and compared it to every other Cleverly fight and it stinks even more. I know it was a different weight but that just doesn't cut it to me.
        Last edited by Hayealltheway; 11-25-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Possibly the worst "big" fight of the year. I'd watch Bellew-Huck, but no interest in anything else. Clev may as well retire.

Comment

The fight was shit, but it wasn't fixed.

If that fight was fixed then all fights in boxing are fixed. Go away.

Comment

Irony that your username is HayeAllTheWay.

Do you not remember the complete farces that were Haye v Harrison and Haye v Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                The fight was shit, but it wasn't fixed.

If that fight was fixed then all fights in boxing are fixed. Go away.
                Well you've shown yourself to be a c**t with a response like that, little child

Haye vs Harrison and Wlad wasn't fixed, just mis-matches. Big difference. Cleverly already proved that he can beat Bellew. You are obviously not educated on both fighters or watched all their fights like I have, so you are missing my point.

Comment

Working...
                X