Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats going on in the Mayweather Camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He announced Cotto in February 1st, which is still a week and a half away.....

Comment

don't think they are sold on Guerrero fight which probably would do his worst numbers post DLH I'm thinking they are waiting for Alexander v Brooks

Comment

I'd like to see Floyd take the Bradley fight, while Guerrero fought Alexander/Brook or Maidana.

Comment

Floyd should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            Mayweather have been known to say it takes 6 month to promote a fight....
            Source? When did he say that?

Comment

Mayweather is trying to get the most money possible. That greedy little bastard. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I've heard that somewhere too.

Comment

From my understanding Canelo is calling the shots and Floyd is hesitating. Canelo wants a confirmed fight with Floyd for September or he won't fight on the undercard but Floyd seems hesitant for some reason. Canelo not being on Floyd's undercard makes the PPV not as appealing, considering Floyd is fighting Guerrero...

Plus Floyd has to fight on Mexican holidays for bigger numbers, so Mexican fans will expect a big name Mexican fighter like Canelo to be on it.
                  Last edited by thuggery; 01-22-2013, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    I've heard that somewhere too.
                    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Cotto-Mayweather 24/7.

Talking to his father he talks about how he wants to fight twice in 2012 (which obviously never happened) and how it takes 6 months to promote his PPVs.

Comment

The fight has been in promotion mode from the first day he announced he would return May 4th. The announcement and a ramping up of promotions as we get closer is just a formality.

Comment

Working...
                      X